☆Bitch Lasagna☆

The next morning,Lindsey wakes Frank and I up, double checks our medication, and gives it to us, I have to take mine with food, so I'll have it at breakfast. "Th-thanks." Frank says. "Thanks." I say, Lindsey smiles, it's nice to know that she's feeling better. "Happy to help." We then both leave for breakfast, looking for Amelia or Gracie as we walk towards the cafeteria, we soon spot Gracie naruto running towards the cafeteria, she stops dead in her tracks when she sees us. "Ah suh dudes." Gracie says as she approaches. "Suh." I say back, holding back a giggle, Frank was smiling at Gracie and I. "Hit or miss?" Gracie yells as soon as we enter the room. There is a really faint 'I guess they never miss, huh.' from the other side of the room, and I'm almost convinced that it was Ray, he just seems like he'd know all about memes, I wouldn't be surprised if he owned some huge meme account with heaps of followers.

The green eyed boy from yesterday sits next to Gracie, they talk and laugh and Frank and I feel totally out of the loop. This morning I guess the chef decided to be nice and made us pancakes, Frank basically vacuuming them up, I guess he's hungry. I take my pills with the glass of water they always give us in the mornings, for once I wish they'd give us juice or something. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself," says the green eyed boy. "My name is Loki." He extends a hand to shake, I shake his hand. "I'm Gerard, and this is-" Loki cuts me off. "I've already met him." I make the personified version of the ÒwÓ face, Gracie instantly doing it back. I still can't tell where I've seen him from or why he looks so familiar. Hmmm.

A little bit after breakfast, I suddenly start feeling dizzy, everything swaying, making me nauseous. "You o-okay Ge-gerard?" Frank asks, I say a muffled 'Yup' before. I only just realised why I felt like this, it was on the side effects sheet that Jacquie gave me. I think Frank caught my vibe because he suddenly looked like he knew too. He protects me from falling backwards by wrapping his left arm around my shoulders. Amelia looks like she's about to explode, I think she ships us. Gracie looks slightly worried, but has seen that Frank has the situation under control. He decides to take me back to our room, to give me a bit of a rest. Frank helps me up, Amelia, Gracie and Loki close behind. It makes me feel kind of special to know that these people care about me.

A/N Makeout ahead but other than that you're fine to keep reading :) was gonna change it but we kind of should stay true to the original publishing.

Later that day, after I had calmed down from my 'episode', Gracie, Amelia and Loki go off, talking about movies and books and what not, leaving Frank and I alone together. "What d-do you w-want to d-do?" He asks, smirking at me and blushing slightly. How is he so adorable. "You tell me." I say back with a small shrug. He kisses me with passion, pulling me over to his side of the bed, pulling at my shirt and taking me slightly by surprise, but a good one nonetheless. We stop when we hear a knock at the door. "C-come in." Frank stutters, and in walks Ray. "Jacquie wants to see you both." Both of us are kind of blushing in the realisation that Ray could've walked in on us.

We walk into her office, opening the creaky door. She swivels around in her giant chair. "How are you feeling today Gerard?" Jacquie questions, looking me dead in the eyes. "Good." I respond, trying to look at something else instead of the extremely annoying head doctor. She continues asking me questions, as if we are playing some form of guessing game. Finally after she's finished rambling on, we get to escape.

Some people are sitting in the cafeteria, those people including Gracie, Amelia and the new kid, Loki. Amelia has a full apple in her mouth, Gracie cringing and Loki, laughing so hard that he's crying. They look like they're having fun, but Frank and I have no intention of joining them, we have something else on our minds, something to get back to. We head back into our room, closing the door and wishing we could lock it. I sit down, Frank sitting beside me. "Should w-we pick up wh-where we l-left off?" He says, his stutter becoming less noticeable. I nod. "Only if you want to." He smiles, pulling me closer, kissing me fiercely. He pulls me down on top of him. I kiss his neck, making sure not to make a mark. He moans slightly, smiling at the same time. He kisses me and nips my neck, I let out a small pleasure moan, as Frank moves his mouth back up to mine, slipping his tongue in. At this point in time, we don't care if anyone walks in, we only care about our passion and love for one another.