☆Epilogue☆

"Okay, and we are here 6 years after the attack at the Avengers Compound with Frank and Gerard Iero. How are you guys feeling about all of this?" 

"Pretty good." Frank says with a grin. 

"Yeah, we're feeling good." I say back, smiling. 

The reporter continues with their report, filling the audience back at home in on what happened if they've forgotten, but I doubt anybody could.

"How do you think your fanbase and the art community has grown and reacted to you being in the Avengers, Gerard?" 

"Uhm, I think they've reacted well really, like I've certainely gotten more attention thats for sure. But, I feel like this event has made and helped people not to take their everyday life for granted and that's kind of what I wanted to spread the message of when I set out to make music and everything else." 

"Do you think people have been accepting of the fact you guys are gay?" 

"It's a no-brainer really," Frank utters before I was gonna take the question. I let him answer or else I'd hog the microphone. "We've definately brought some diversity to the idea of everything, if that makes sense." 

The reporter nods. 

"Can I add something?" I ask and Frank nods.

"This might not be correct, but I certainely feel like we've ....inspired people to be proud of who they are and who they love. Like there's never really been anyone like us before in this mainstream environment and I think people need us now more than ever." 

The reporter nods. 

She asks us a few more serious questions before everything changes. 

"Okay, so we took to Twitter to ask people what kind of things they'd ask you if they could." 

"Sounds fun." Frank says with a slight laugh.

The questions are what you'd expect, but one of them sticks out in particular, and I have a pretty strong idea of who wrote it.

"Why don't people say skeet skeet?" The reporter asks with a straight face, I start trying not to laugh as Frank looks at me sideways. "Grace." I say to Frank and he smiles and shakes his head. 

"People don't say skeet skeet because the meme is dead." I say with a laugh. 

An appearance on national television has already been memed, and it hasn't even aired yet.

I'm not at all surprised though.

***

Frank and I head home after the interview, pulling into the driveway.

We head inside and Bandit, Lily, Cherry and Miles instantly rush over and give us a hug.

If you're wondering how we had kids, we adopted Bandit and Miles, and Cherry and Lily were surrogates. Jamia was our surrogate and she had no idea she would've had twins, but here we are with three beautiful girls and a handsome little boy. Bandit is 5, Lily and Cherry are 3 and a half and Miles is 4. 

Grace and everyone else has been a great help with the kids and everything, but the only downside is that my mum is a little overprotective of her grandchildren. 

It's nice that people are there to help out and actually care. 

Linda and Maria occassionally visit to see the kids, they usually get Christmas and birthday presents from them, but thats about it. 

For about a year after we got married, we travelled for a bit. Just kind of cruising around the world and taking lots of photos, making memories. At some point, we're thinking about taking the kids away with us somewhere, we just don't know exactly where yet.

The most important thing is that we're all happy. 

Frank made a new album shortly after returning and I would listen to him recording it with his band, the energy was infectious and I love hearing him make music. 

I never thought I'd be where I am today, I wouldn't have imagined it in my wildest dreams. But things have a funny way of working out, and the universe always knows how and when to hide or reveal things, but it always works out in some weird way.

From Rosemere to here, life has changed for the better.

And I can't be happier.

***