☆g r a v i t y☆

Gerard's POV

Later in the day, well after the sun had gone down, Frank and I went into our room to get some well deserved rest after the odd and eventful afternoon we've had, neither of us really thinking much about the conversation that followed Grace's psychic abilities and unconscious episode. "G'night Frankie." I say to my tired boyfriend beside me, he rolls over and kisses my forehead. "Night Gerry." I pause for a minute, taking in what he just said. "Since when do you call me Gerry?" I ask him with a slight smile. Frank shrugs, also smiling. "I don't know, I th-thought of it yesterday, and was waiting to see y-your reaction." I nod, a smile still plastered on my face. "Fair enough, I don't mind it actually."

"Good to h-hear, now can we g-get some sleep?"

"Sounds like the best idea you've had all day."

And with that, I roll over and feel Frank's arms wrap around me, falling asleep pretty quickly, nothing crossing my mind as I feel sleep wash over me.

-----

Frank had since rolled away from me, I was half asleep when I heard his voice, strangely sounding like it was coming from below me. "Lie down, you're m-making me cold." He simply says. "I am!" I argue back and he sighs, rolling over and opening his eyes, a scared squeak escapes his lips. "D-don't panic." Frank utters, I can't tell if he's talking to me or what, but I look down to see myself levitating quite a distance over the bed, I feel paralyzed with fear, but am still doing my best not to scream my lungs out. "I'll get L-Loki." Frank says, running out of the room and down the hallway to get the Asgardian to inspect the unfolding situation.

I'm going to hit the fucking roof soon.

"Where are you?" Loki calls, I grab the vaults on the ceiling to climb out of the dark corner of the roof.

"Can I get down now?"

"We might need Amelia."

Poor Amelia, walking into magical situations with no clue on what the fuck is happening, or how it even started.

She looks bleary eyed when she enters the room, but her expression soon changes when she sees me holding onto the vaulted ceiling.

"Holy fuck, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just want to get down."

Grace finds her way into this mess, adding to this weird gathering in my room at something like 2am. "I heard yelling." she says before turning her gaze up to the roof, where I am still clinging onto the wooden beams, no noise escapes her mouth, just a look of complete and utter confusion. "Hey, what's up?" I say comically to the new arrival. "You obviously." Frank jokes as Loki glares at him, Frank then looks at the floor and clears his throat. "Right," Loki says with a clap of his hands. "Let's get you down."

Amelia walks over to where I am, standing on the bed and trying to reach me. I climb towards her and outstretch my hand, which she takes and starts floating too. "Help!" She says as Loki runs over and grabs Amelia's leg before she can float any higher, which brings all of us to the floor, Amelia landing perfectly on her feet, but I am nowhere near as lucky. I start plummeting to the ground, luckily my fall being broken by Frank catching me, just about falling forward as a result of my weight. "Good catch." I say to him with a grin.

"Now that you're down, we should probably get to sleep." Loki admits and the rest of The Squad agreeing in unison. They soon leave the room, closing the door behind them and breaking up the group as they turn off to their rooms. Frank lets me get out of his arms and back into bed, following close behind me.

"D-don't float away a-again please."

"I wont, well, I'll try not to."

He wraps his arms tightly around me, with blankets pulled over both of us. He gives me a kiss on the cheek before continuing to hold me. "Goodnight for the second time Frankie." I whisper to him, not sure if he's awake or asleep. "Night Gerry, again." He whispers back sleepily before I feel him nod off to sleep, his heavy arms still wrapped around me.

As I gaze out the window at the full moon, I can't stop thinking about how I was floating right up at the ceiling, and now I'm perfectly grounded, back in bed with Frank. I have no clue what is going to happen next but hopefully, it doesn't involve me back on the vaulted ceiling again.