☆F*cking Androids☆

A little while after the lights went out, I heard a shuffling outside of my room, followed by my door opening.

It was Frank.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, surprised at his appearing act. "I w-wanted to s-see y-you." I smiled at his dedication to see me.

"C-can I ask y-you s-something?" He says nervously as he avoids direct eye contact.

"You can ask me anything."

He sighs happily, looking off into the distance, still refusing to turn his gaze towards me.

"Wh-what would y-you do i-if I said I l-liked you?"

I smile at him, I don't know whether he can see it through the darkness of the night.

"I would say that I liked you back."

I then feel his warm hand touch mine in the dark, making me smile even wider and my face feel hot, I guess I'm blushing. "Wanna stay here with me tonight?" I ask, getting a quiet 'yes' as the boy climbs into my bed, wrapping himself up in my blankets, his arms around me and his head resting in the crook of my neck.

It feels so nice to have someone here with me, all wrapped up and cozy. 

☆☆☆

I woke up next to Frank this morning, and I don't think I've ever been happier.

"Morning Frankie, time to get up."

I say as nicely as I can muster at this time of day.

He sits up groggily, and then realizes where he is.

"M-morning Ge-gerard," He kisses my cheek, which fills my stomach with butterflies. "I b-better g-go back t-to my r-room." He says as he waves goodbye. Not a moment later, Ray, the  nurse from yesterday walks into my room and gives me my pills. "How are you this morning, Gerard?" He asks. "Good." I reply. I think I'm loosing my sassiness, or maybe i'm just conserving it, so I can roast the living fuck outta someone later. He smiles and walks out of my room, leaving the door open.

I walk out and find Frank and the usual gang, including Gracie sitting at our table, she then sees a shine on the table and runs away, I've learned not to say anything. 

There was a highlighter pink notice being passed around about a fire alarm going off for testing, I didn't know why that was needed to be said, but apparently it's necessary. The alarm starts blaring, it sounds like a school bell, suddenly I get a blurred memory, of an armed man who was shooting everything and anyone that moved.

My hands start shaking uncontrollably and I start to hyperventilate, I can't hear anything apart the bell and the gun shots. I can't feel anything besides fear as everything goes dark as I hit the cold linoleum floor. 

☆☆☆

When I wake up, I find Frank and Gracie sitting in a corner near my bed and Jacquie sitting on a chair at the far wall.

I'm surprised Gracie hadn't said anything, she was so quiet, it was really odd seeing as only a few minutes ago she was running away and screaming from a shine on the table. "How are you feeling now Gerard?" Jacquie says. I don't know how I should respond. "Um....good?" I feel a little dizzy, but I'm not thinking much of it.

"Are you sure you took your Carbamazepine this morning?"

I nod.

I then take a look over at Frank now that Jacquie has temporarily shut up, scribbling things down on her clipboard.

His eyes are red and his face is tear stained, I want to make him feel better, but I feel too weak to move as I'm still slightly dazed.

Jacquie scribbles something down as she flashes a quick and plasticy smile at me, and then leaves, with Gracie and Frank still in my room. Frank runs over to me, hugging me and just holding me.

Gracie awkwardly stands behind him, looking around the room, like she didn't want to pay attention to what we're doing. "I th-thought I l-lost y-you." I wrap my arms protectively around him, placing a kiss on his forehead. "I'm here now and you won't lose me again." He smiles, eyes still full of tears. Gracie sits back on the chair for probably a minute, before she turns and leaves. I'm still holding Frank, he looked like he needed a hug. "Dont l-let me g-go Gerard." He says into the crook of my neck. "I wont Frankie, I wont." 

A/N istg if I get any more Titanic references....