☆Playlist☆

~Brain Damage by Pink Floyd~

"...you raise the blade, you make the change, you rearrange me 'till I'm sane..."

~Drown by The Smashing Pumpkins~

"...No matter where you are, I can still hear you when you dream..."

~Six Different Ways by The Cure~

"...This is stranger than I ever thought, six different ways inside my heart, and every one I'll keep tonight..."

~Whats My Age Again by Blink 182~

"...Nobody likes you when you're 23, and you still act like you're in Freshamn year..."

~Psycho Killer by The Talking Heads~

"...I can't seem to face up to the facts, I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax..."

~With Sympathy by The Smashing Pumpkins~

"...Disunion has its breaks,it's ordinary aches and pains I'll take, it's with sympathy, that I gift you to me..."

~Stand By Me by Ben E. King~

"...I'll be strong, just as long as you stand, stand by me..."

~Listen Before I Go by Billie Eilish~

"...I'm not okay, I feel so scattered..."

~A New Day's Coming by Frank Iero And The Future Violence~

"...Don't be sad, leave your past, in the past, let that new day wash all over us..."

~Take Me Down by The Smashing Pumpkins~

"...Take my hand, I lost where I began, in my heart I know all of my faults, will you help me understand, and I believe in you, you're the other half of me..."

~Friday, I'm In Love by The Cure~

"...Monday you can fall apart, Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart, Thursday doesn't even start, it's Friday, I'm in love..."