☆touches nose: YOU MORTAL I AM NOT AN AQUATIC ANIMAL☆

Loki's POV

Gracie has completely changed since she got brought back here, she seems like she doesn't sleep or know what to do with herself anymore and its completely understandable. She finally had her chance to be free and it was all ruined on a day that wouldn't usually be that tough. I mean, we were just going to the supermarket and then Jacquie and Mikey decided. "You know what, I feel like we should torment two people that escaped out mental hospital!" Whenever Gracie sees Jacquie, she scowls at her and Jacquie just smiles. She knows what this is doing to Gracie, but she can't care less because all she cares about is the money that she gets from 'looking after the mentally ill'.

At dinner, Gracie and I sit with each other in a silence, there are some things that I would really like to say to her, but I don't know how she'll react. I zone out, looking off into the distance at nothing before I get snapped back into reality by Gracie. "You alright there Loki?" I blink. "Hmmm? Yeah, yeah, I'm good." She studies my face. "You look like there's something bothering you."

"There is, but I don't really know how you'd feel if I said it."

She sighs defeatedly. "You do realise that we can tell each other anything, right?" I nod, looking at my slightly shaking hands. "Well, the thing is, uhm, I...think I'm falling for you." Gracie looks at me slightly shocked, but she's blushing and grinning all the same. "I think I might be too." We make some nervous laughs before our faces start inching closer to one another's before a bell goes, signalling for us to get to our rooms. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow I guess." Gracie says with a smile. "Yeah, see you then." I reply as we go in opposite directions to our rooms.

Before we knew it, the next day rolls around, both of us happy to see one another again. "How'd you sleep?" I ask her, she looks up at me. "Good thanks, how about you?" I smile. "Pretty good as well." We then walk into the cafeteria, so happy together.

A/N Wow I actually updated this for once, I'll be updating it more in future, and by future I mean this week.