☆Is This Nikki Minaj?☆

I feel a hand on my shoulder, shaking me awake.

I groan as I open my eyes to find Tony crouching beside me.

"Nice to see you didn't die."

"Thanks, nice to see you again too."

Tony stands up and starts explaining as I make a dizzy attempt to pull myself up to my feet, Tony coming to my aid and helping me stand properly. I'm covered in ash, dirt and small pieces of glass. I have a small of blood coming from my left temple, but it's partially dry so I doubt there'll be much more coming from it. 

"So before you ask what happened, I'll just fill you in, we messed with time and this is the outcome." Tony says clapping his hands together.

I nod, looking around at the ruins as I talk.

"Obviously this wasn't part of the plan."

"It was, just under the folder of 'Worst Case Scenario'."

Tony then goes and wakes Cap up, giving him his shield. 

"If you loose this again, I'm keeping it." 

"Where are the others?"

"I read life signs, maybe 800 feet down, but it's hard to tell."

The three of us reach the edge of the crater where we find Thor standing and watching the Titan from above.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asks, still watching Thanos.

"Absolutely nothing." Thor responds.

Suddenly, Thanos looks over in our direction as if he knew we were talking about him.

"Son of a bitch." I remark.

"Where are the stones?" Steve asks, getting a response from Tony.

"Somewhere under all of this. All I know is... he doesn't have 'em."

"So we keep it that way."

I join into this conversation. "Don't you think it's too easy?"

Thor nods. "Gerard's right, you know it's a trap."

Tony deploys his armor before retorting back to the both of us.

"Yeah, but I don't much care."

Thor nods. "Good, just as long as we're all in agreement." 

Thor's eyes go an electric blue and a torrent of storm clouds rage above us. He opens his arms, getting struck by a lightning bolt, which adorns him in his armor as Mjolnir flies into his right hand, and Stormbreaker goes into his left. The lightning then fades.

"Let's kill him properly this time." 

I quickly make daggers and shield, knowing that I can easily ditch them for a gun or anything else if needed. 

***

We approach Thanos in the same way that you'd approach a rabid dog. 

"You could not live with your own failure," he chides as we get closer, stepping over debris and watching his every move. "And where did that bring you?" He looks down, almost smiling at this realisation. "Back to me." 

As we reach the center of the crater, Thanos adjusts himself on his makeshift throne. Tony is around the front, standing with me, Cap is to Thanos' left and Thor is on the right. 

Thanos is rambling about how he eliminated half of life and blah blah blah, he actually needs to shut up because he's getting on my nerves. He reminds me of Jacquie.