Ten

Smiling I look up at Arden, as he does the same looking down at me. "I love you already Summer Valentine, my fiesty little she-wolf," Arden says.

I look down as a couple stray tears threaten to leave my eyes. Everything in me wants to kiss my sexy Alpha mate.

I look up at him again, and the tears escape my eyes, I reach up and pull his face to mine, kissing him for the first time.

"Let's go baby, our pack awaits our arrival," Arden says, pulling away. I nod my head. We go I to my cabin and pack my things.

Afterwards, we start walking to his pack. "You know, it'd be alot easier and faster if we shift," Arden says smiling.

I smile, and disappear behind a tree. Undressing, I shift into my magnificent coal colored grey wolf. Coming out from behind the tree, with my clothes in my mouth.

"Wow," He says, still in human form. He walks up and takes my clothes, stuffing them in my bag. "You look absolutely beautiful," he says, and run his hand through my fur.

He puts my bag down , and goes to shift himself. Coming out in his black wolf. I walk up and nuzzle into his fur, enjoying the sparks the occur as I do. I then rub my body along his sides.

He nudges me with his nose, and grabs my bag in his teeth. We bound off into the bayous, I follow him, because clearly he is used to the area.

Arriving at his pack, my body is pressed against his side, because his pack is new to me and I don't want them getting the wrong idea.

He walks up to a door and scratches his claws on it. Soon the door is opened and I follow closely behind.

"In here Luna," a female voice says. I look at her and notice it's his mother. I take my bag from Arden and follow her, into a room.

I shift back to my human form, as she helps me get clothes, out of my bag. Getting dressed, I follow her out of the room.

"Don't be scared, this is your home to," she says, putting her hand on my back. "No one will hurt you, everyone nows you are Arden's mate," she says.

"You can call me Mom if you'd like and Arden's Dad, Dad, he'd like that," she says. Just then Arden walks out of a room.

I rush into his arms and he gladly wraps me in his embrace. "You must be hungry baby," he says into my black hair.

"Yes, I am hungry," I tell him. He let's me go,but grabs my hand, he leads me to the kitchen, leaving me at the table. He goes to the fridge, pulling stuff out.

He then pulls out pots and pans. "Arden let me get her something to eat, you spend time with your mate," Mom says.

Arden takes my hand and leads me to the living room, he sits down and pulls me into his lap by my waist.

I nuzzle into him, "Summer, I so wish I could mark that beautiful neck of yours," Arden says, smelling my hair, which he seems to like doing.

I pull away and look at him. "You can," I tell him, reaching up and pulling my hair out of the way. His eyes flash between that of his and his wolf.

"I can't,not yet," he says. I look at him confused. "I know you won't hurt me, and April trusts you," I tell him. "I can't because our plan wouldn't work if I did," he says.

I nod my head in understanding, and snuggle back into him. "I love you Arden," I tell him. He hugs me, close, I love you too baby," he replies.

Mom brings us some food, well alot of food, and we eat I the living room, turning on a movie. We watch the old school Aladdin movie.

I look at Arden, smiling, "Aladdin, Arden," I ask. "What I like Disney movies," he laughs and I join him.

After the movie ends, Arden sets me next to him on the couch, and gets up. "I'm going to go make that phone call, I'll be right back," he says and kisses my hair. 

################################

*Please vote and comment.