Thirteen

"He's ok, the Alpha was taken down by the pack and is now in the dungeons," Arden's Dad says. Then walks to the button on the wall and presses it.

As the walls go up, Arden rushes I to the room and envelopes me in his arms. "Are you ok baby," he asks. I begin crying in his arms. "She's been a shaking mess, she's terrified," Arden's mom says.

"Shhhhhh baby, your ok, I'm ok, see no injuries," Arden says pulling away. I look him, scanning him for anything, a bruise, cut, anything but I don't see any.

"Arden," I wimper, my body and myself calming down. "It's ok baby, I promise. The counsil has been called, they will deal with Alpha Grey, till then he will remain in a cell, guarded, everything will be ok," he says.

I nod my head, "he can't get me, can't hurt me," I tell myself. "Correct baby," Arden confirms.

Just then my Dad enters the office. "Summer," he says. "Daddy,"I reply. I look at Arden then my Dad.

I get up off the couch, and go to Arden, he wraps his arms around me. "Why didn't you tell me," my Dad says.

"You couldn't do anything, your a Beta," I tell him, "just like I couldn't fight him off, when he, when he forced himself on me," I tell him.

Arden growls, his body starting to shake. I bring my hands up and grasp his face, in my hands. "Arden, I'm safe now, I have you, I love you, Arden," I tell him as the sparks course through my touch to him.

I look into his eyes, and him mine, till his shaking and growling stops. I then reach up, on my tip toes and kiss him.

"I believe you, now saying that she is your true mate, because only a true mate can do what she just did," my Dad says, happiness in his voice.

"I'm so happy for you, Summer," my Dad says. I look at him and smile. Then cuddle into Arden again.

"Alpha Arden, can I ask you for a transfer to this pack, her mother to," my Dad asks. "I will think about it and let you know," Arden says.

"Let's go eat, baby," Arden says. I let go of him, and follow him out of the office, leaving my Dad behind, in the office with, my new Dad.

The pack cook, had already cooked us lunch. Sitting down at the pack table, next to Arden, everyone watched us, waiting.

Arden picks up my fork, and feeds me the first bite, officially telling everyone that I am his and telling me that he will provide for me.

Afterwards he sits my fork down and begins to eat, and I follow him, then the pack begins to eat as well. The conversation soon turns to the Luna celebration.

################################

*Please vote and comment.