Seventeen

When our five minutes is, over, Arden guides me out of the tent, the pack starts to throw flower petals, in the air, yelling and screaming in their excitement.

Arden's mom walks up to us. "Did she realize," she asks Arden. He nods his head. "I'm sorry sweetie, I couldn't tell you, the goal was for you not to know," she says.

"I handled it and she did just fine, even knowing," Arden says smiling down at me. I am back, and tuck my head into his shoulder, embarrassed.

He kisses my head, and chuckles. "Let's join the party," Arden says. The rest of the night, there's music and dancing, the only thing I wasn't allowed to do was drink alcohol, which was fine.

By the end of the party, almost every pack member was drunk, and heading to their homes.

Arden takes me to our room, where we make love once again, before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The following morning, I wake up and Arden is gone again. Remembering that I can now mindlink him and anyone in the pack.

"Arden, where are you,"I ask. "The counsel is due to be here in an hour,so I am helping with setup," he mindlinks me back, "I am outside, if you'd like to join me."

I get out of bed, and put on one of his t-shirts and a pair of jeans, I quickly run a brush through my black hair and go outside barefoot.

Finding him quickly, I watch as he works. They are taking down the decorations from last night, but leaving the stage, where it's at.

Taking a break, Arden comes to me. "So how are you feeling baby," he asks hugging and kissing me. "Alive, but a little sore," I answer honestly.

He wraps his arm around my waist, looking at the decontrustion of last ceromony from last night.

"The counsel is going to want you to answer some questions, and Alpha Grey will be there along with your father," Arden says.

I shudder in fear, in Arden's arms. "Hey, hey, I'll be there with you, at your side the whole time, besides he can't hurt you anymore, you are just as much an Alpha as I am now, my equal in every way," Arden says.

I nod my head, even though my fear is still there, his words helped and knowing he will be there with me helps.

"Come let's go get ready for their arrival," Arden says. He bends down and scoops me up, causing me to laugh.

We then go inside, I in Arden's warm strong arms.

################################

*Please vote and comment.