Nineteen

The next morning, I wake up and Arden is sleeping peacefully beneath me, as his arms are wrapped around me holding me in place.

I smile, as I lay my head back on his bare chest as I remember last night's events by ourselves.

I completely block the events that led up to us being alone, though, I know I won't be able to for long.

A little while later and Arden wakes up. I feel him shift under me, and his member grows hard as he brushes my bare skin.

He groans, as he does grow hard. "Baby, you awake," he asks. "Hmmmm," I reply smiling. I sit up and rub my moist entrance on his already hard member, that's begging for attention.

He groans as he picks me up and places me on him, as he easily slides into me. I start to rock my hips on him. Arden moans as I do.

After a couple of minutes, he flips us, so now I lay on the bed. As he thrusts fast and hard into me, like we did last night. When he reaches his climax as I do mine, he continues to thrust into me, spilling himself into me as deep as possible.

After we are done, he pulls out and lays next to me, tracing my belly. "I really hope that your pregnant,baby," he says, "if not last night and just now definitely did the trick," he smiles, reflecting mine.

Bending down he kisses my stomach. The claims my lips with his. Pulling away fro. The kiss, he looks at me. "Breakfast," he says, getting out of bed. I follow him, but go to the shower.

After showering, I go downstairs fully dressed and ready to start my day. Eating breakfast was enjoyable, as the pack joined us and we couldn't stop smiling and laughing, as everyone was telling funny stories about others.

When I was finished eating, I left the table with Arden. "Baby, I have pack work to deal with, it'll take most of the day for me to catch up on, I wanted to give you this before I did," Arden says, holding out a card.

I take it in my hands, "get whatever you want, just please baby stay in the pack," Arden says, "and keep Bryson with you at all times if you leave the pack house, please."

"I will, I love you," I tell him. Standing on my tip toes, I claim his lips with mine, and we fall into a passionate kiss, as he pulls me to him. He let's me go, and pecks my lips one final time,"I love you," he says, before heading to his office.

I stand there a moment before deciding that I wanted ice cream. "Bryson, Arden said to have you go with me if I leave the pack house," I link him. "On my way Luna," Bryson links back.

Bryson comes running down the stairs, his hair a mess, but fully dressed. "So where we going," he asks. "Ice cream," I tell him. His eyes light up. "Alpha paying?" He asks. I flash him my card. "Sweet," he says.

We leave the pack house and go to the ice cream shop. I end up buying six cones, one for me and Bryson and the others for kids, that I made very happy as they ran to their parents, smiling.

Arriving back at the pack house, it was chaos, everyone running around everywhere in a panic, outside and inside.

Bryson growls, as he stands guard for me, looking for danger. I stop a young woman, "what's going on," I ask.

"It's Alpha Arden, Luna, he's angry and scared," she says. Her words chilled my bones, knowing only one thing can make him this mad. "Everyone calm down, I want you all to go home to your families and stay there, till we all know what's going on," I say, using my Luna voice.

I then rush inside, Bryson hot on my heels. "I knew things couldn't stay good, not even for Twenty-Four hours," I say panicked.

I run into Arden's office and see Arden enraged, as his phone lays shattered, across the room. I rush to him, placing my hands on his face.

"Baby, what's wrong," I ask worried. He looks at me, his eyes black, "he called, he has waged war, he wants you, if I won't give you up, he'll attack, obviously I can't let him have you," Arden says.

################################

* Please vote and comment.