Twenty-Two

"Now out, these two have got to talk, you make it right Arden, or I swear to the goddess herself, I will kick your butt, she is our Luna and your mate," she says pointing at him with a well manicured finger, she then turns around and slams the door shut.

We sit in silence for awhile, as the never ending tears run down my face. "Arden," I cry. "Shhhh. I'm thinking," he says.

He drops his head, looking at the floor. "Summer, I.....I can't have you here, when they attack," Arden says. My crying picks up, "Arden," I go to say, but he holds up his finger.

"I can't worry about you and our pup, and battle at the same time, even in the shelter, I will worry about nothing but you two," he says, walking up to me.

He places a hand on my stomach, "I can't risk loosing the both of you," he looks at me, as tears run down his face. "I'm not rejecting you, I just can't fight knowing you may not be safe," he says. I nod my head.

"My parents own a small island, it'll be safe, for both of you," he says, "Bryson and my parents will go with you," Arden says, tears running down his face. "I'll come get you as soon as it's safe, but not a second sooner."

I nod my head. "You will leave tomorrow, they could attack any day, and I need you safe, so please no arguing," he says, falling to the ground at my feet, "please stay with them, no matter what."

"I.....I will, I promise, Arden," I cry. He looks up at me. "I'm sorry about earlier, I....I just had to think things over, I didn't expect this," he says and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my stomach.

"I can't loose you baby," he says resting his head on my stomach. "You won't loose us," I tell him. He looks at me, "it's you, I can't loose, if need be we can make another pup, not that I want to loose it,or anything, but you are my love,soul moon, sun, you are my everything," he says, getting to his feet.

I begin to cry, "I understand, you need to take care of yourself as well my Alpha," I tell him. "I will, my everything, I will," he says, claiming my lips.

He takes me to our bed, and he makes love to me. Falling asleep in his arms afterwards, I finally felt great, since everything has happened, like we are untouchable, even though we're not.

Waking up the next morning, Arden was still next to me. He was awake, looking at me, with a friend on his face.

"Arden what's wrong," I ask. "Everything, but most of all, I have been failing you. Your endanger because of me, our pup, is endanger because of me. What was I thinking Summer," Arden says.

"Arden, it's not because of you, he wants me, it's not like he wants you," I tell him.

"But if it wasn't for me finding you and insisting on contacting him," he says. "He would have found me eventually anyways," I explain, "if it wasn't for you, he'd have claimed me by force and it'd be his pup, I am carrying and not yours," I tell him putting his hand to my stomach.

"Your right," Arden says, smiling, "you are one great Luna, and the best mate, one can ask for."

################################

*Please vote and comment.