Twenty-Seven

When I wake up, I am laying on a bed. I can still smell the ocean, so I knew, I am still on the island.

I open my eyes, and I look around, my eyes landing on a very worn out and tired looking Bryson.

"Bryson, how....how long have I been out," I ask. His eyes snap to mine. "Three days,Luna," he says. "Arden," I ask. He shakes his head, "no word yet," he says.

"Bryson," I say and start crying, "I need him, Bryson, I need him. I can't do this alone," I cry. "He's ok, why he's not answering the phone, but I know he's ok," Bryson says.

"How, how do you know," I ask still crying. "If he was hurt or worse, you'd be the first to know," he says, "you'd feel his pain, Luna, if he was hurt."

I nod my head, knowingly, as I remember. "Then why hasn't he responded to our calls," I ask no longer crying. "That, I do not know," he replies.

"Luna, do you think you can eat for us," Bryson says, "it's eat or the doctor sedates you and tube feeds you," he says.

I nod, "I'll eat," I tell him. A look of releif floods his face, "thank God, because I don't think I can stand seeing a tube down your throat," he says. I smile, "help me up."

I walk to the kitchen and sit down, as Bryson gets me something to eat. Sitting down with me at the table we ate breakfast together. The house was silent.

"Where's mom and Dad," I ask. He looks at me, "they went back, they wanted to see what was going on, they took the boat, it's just us and the doctor here," Bryson says.

"When," I ask. "They left last night, they should be there by now, want me to call them," he asks. "Please, do," I say.

He gets up and walks outside, where the best service is. "Summer," Bryson yells. I get up quickly and run out to see what's wrong.

Looking at the dock,where Bryson is looking, I see a boat, being tied down. The man looks up at the house.

My breath catches in my throat, as tears spring to my eyes. "Arden," I yell. He stands up and looks at me. I run past Bryson, down the stairs, as he follows me down.

I down down the Sandy path and into Arden's arms, almost knocking him down in the process.

"Baby, careful don't want to hurt the pup," he says laughing. "Why didn't you answer your phone," I cry into his shoulder. "I forgot it at the pack house," he says.

"Where were you," I ask. He sits us down on the dock, "I couldn't have you come home and not have you safe, so the warriors and I left and attacked him. He's gone baby, he's no longer a threat, to you or our pup," Arden says.

"I'm never leaving your side again Arden do you understand," I look at him. He looks taken aback. "Damn baby, easy on the Luna tone," he says laughing.

"Baby, I am never letting you leave my side ever again," he says, reassuring me. "Good," I say play punch him in the shoulder. "Ouch," he says, rubbing his shoulder, laughing.

He stands up and I do to. He then scoops me up bridal style and carries me inside, closely followed by Bryson.

Arden carries me to my room and closes the door. "I missed you so much baby," he says, his eyes going black with lust as he looks at me in his arms.

He sits me down on the bed and removes his shirt from me, followed by my leggings. The only thing that fits me anymore.

He takes in my partially covered body, as I am only in my underwear and bra, now. "Damn baby, your so sexy," he says, "and look your showing," he says delight in his eyes.

I smile lovingly at him. I lay on the bed and he crawls up, and kisses my baby belly, then works his way up my body, kissing every spot he could.

"I..... missed.....you.....so....much..... baby," he says after every kiss he makes. When he reaches my lips, he claims my lips, as he pulls off the rest of his clothes and mine.

I can feel his hard erection at my entrance, begging for entrance. I arch my body into him, sliding him in, as I do.

He stays still, as he burries himself into me. He pulls away from our kiss, and looks at me, with his eyes filled with love, for me and only me. My heart bursts into a million pieces, and at this very moment, I couldn't be happier.

That night we spent every moment in each other's arms.

################################

*Please vote and comment.

*I thought about a million different scenarios for this chapter, but I decided this was the best one to go with, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter.