Where Am I...

Hey everyone who is reading this, this is the book (sequel) after the last book of mine which is called The Big Six. If you haven't read that read it otherwise you won't understand this book. Thank You.

Punzie's Point of View

I woke up with my head banging and I was feeling dizzy. Could hardly see anything. I must of banged my head really hard for it to be hurting this much. Once I got my sight back properly and looked around for where I was. It looked like I was in a cell, yes it was and then I realised I wasn't in my tower anymore. Then I remembered everything. My tower, Pitch, Merida. OMG Merida where is she. I couldn't see her anywhere.

Out of the shadows after a while a figure came towards my cell. It was Pitch. "Finally your awake," he said to me. "Where's Merida, what have you done to her?" I shouted at him. He just laughed and shoved food and a drink towards me. "I didn't do anything to her cause your the one I wanted I left her where she was, but I'm sure your friends have got her by now," he said and did an evil laugh again and then left.

Urgh he makes me so angry. I hate him so much. But right now I need to find a way out of here. I don't know how long my friends will be or even if they will come. I hope Mer will after we had that chat. I feel like were close friends now. Anyway getting off track lets focus. Find a way out.

Pitch's Point of View

Now I have Rapunzel nothing can stop me from getting rid of the rest of them. First that red head, next that dragon boy and then the true hearted one then that Elsa and leave Jack till last. "Don't you dare hurt my friends you got what you wanted me now leave them be!" shouted Rapunzel at me. "Oh I'm not done sweetheart until all of you are gone out of sight and stop interfering with my plans," I replied to her. Then I left her be and went somewhere private where she wouldn't here me.

First chapter comment of what you think