The Dream Part 2

Merida's Point of View

I couldn't sleep again that night, I had the same dream as last time but this time it was set differently. Punzie was in a different cell and she was chained up trying to tug free. Then Pitch came back with the same women as last time and said the same things as last time to. I didn't shout out cause I wanted to know more. I kept watching and hoping Punzie wasn't gonna do it. She kept refusing so Pitch got hold of her and wrapped her hair and around the women and told her to sing. Punzie wouldn't do so. Then Pitch's nightmares dragged a body through the cell where they were. Punzie obviously knew who it was cause she tried running over to him. It was a man. "If you heal Mother Gothel then I will save your precious boyfriends life how does that sound cause he is already dying," Pitch said with an evil laugh.

Punzie gave in and went over and healed this women called Mother Gothel. She was crying as she was singing I couldn't hold it in anymore and I shouted "STOP IT PUNZIE, JUST STOP YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS. HE CANNOT FORCE YOU TOO. JUST STOP!!!!!" Funny thing was she stopped and said "Merida?" Pitch was shocked and I think I figured something out but it couldn't be true or could it. But Punzie had heard me how could she of heard me I mean she's there and this a dream a nightmare. Pithc whisphered "No it can't be," then walked out with the women still dead in his arms.

I woke up and again everyone was looking at me with looks. "What happened this time Merida?" Anna came up to me and asked and then I realised I was on Hiccup's lap again. I just told them it was the exact same dream as last time nothing to worry about. They seemed to fall for it but I could feel Hiccup tense and I knew that he didn't believe me. I just went back to sleep and hoped it didn't happen again till the next night. I wouldn't tell them what happened cause I had to figure this out by myself what was going on.

Comment on what you think so far and if your confused it will make more sense further on.