We're Not Done Merida

Merida's Point of View

We were all going back to our homes in the morning until Pitch would strike again. It was the best idea for all of us to go back to our families. But somehow I didn't wanna go home something didn't feel right. This wasn't over we all knew that, but I just knew I had that funny feeling inside of me. We all went to our rooms and I slumped on the bed and went straight to sleep.

I woke up in a dark room once again, I thought these nightmares would have stopped now Pitch was weak and helpless. Or was he. "PITCH IF YOU ARE THERE SHOW YOUR FACE!" I shouted out. Then he appeared from a corner and said "Well done Merida shows your not as dumb as I though especially with that fight today." He made me shudder I didn't like him. "Well what do you want?" I asked him. "We're not done Merida you may have got Punzie back that doesn't change my anger on you." This kinda got me worried of what he was gonna do. "So what do you want?" I asked again. "To make you suffer and if you last through it all I will leave you alone but I want you dead as your a nucense to my plans whenever I make them." This made me scared, really scared, "See you soon Merida DunBroch!" then he disappeared and I fell to the floor and woke up screaming.

Hiccup's Point of View

I was sleeping peacefully as I was so tired from that day and then halfway through the night I heard a sceam which woke me up. I got out of bed and ran to the room I heard it from. It was Merida's, I opened the door and ran over to her. "Are you alright?" I asked her she just said she was fine and it was just remembering all that happened in a bad way.

I was about to leave but then I turned around as she asked me "Hiccup can you stay here for the rest of the night just in case it happens again," I nodded so I went back over and once again she fell asleep on my lap and this time me on a pillow.

Comment on what you think on this chapter thanks