What Do You Want

Punzie's Point of View

Can't find any way out of here it's completly sealed everywhere I look. And I've checked the whole cell. What does he want from me. I mean I know because of my hair and I can heal people and he finds that I will interfer with it. But there must be something else. I mean something. Oh God here he comes maybe I should ask him but what's the point he probably won't tell me. Well I guess theres only one way to find out.

"Pitch why do you have me here I mean I know because of my hair and interferance but what else it can't just be that," I asked him politly. Surprisingly he answered "Well because you've been here a while and your friends haven't been bothered to come get you maybe I should tell you the truth." I looked at him like really you the truth so I said that to him as well and he nodded. "There is no other reason. I only want you because of your interferance. But I guess there is one other thing, you can heal the people that I want you to heal." I looked at him with a strange look then said "Like who?" He smiled "You'll find out soon enough." Then walked away and left me with scrapes of food.

Pitch's Point of View

It was only a matter of time till Rapunzel was going to ask me that question. And yes I want her to heal Mother Gothel her pretend mother. I need her alive as she has powers that I cannot posses. For I can only posses the power of nightmares and Mother Gothel can help me destroy them one by one.

With her power I should be unstoppable. But the only problem well two problems are one where can I find her and two how am I gonna convince Rapunzel to heal her. This might be tricker than I thought. Well I must give it a try. I will win this time and nothing is stopping me from doing so.

Comment on what you think so far