Another Dream

Hiccup's Point of View

Merida wouldn't tell me what happened that night but she seemed quite happy so that was a good sign. Maybe she had found some more info on how to get Punzie and then we could tell the others. I hate lying to them but you know this is how it is. "Hey Merida did you find out anything last night?" I asked her. She smiled and pulled me to one side "I found out where she is?" I told me. "Well lets go and get her then," I said but she pulled me back I gave her a look "What?" she sighed "We can't go and get her," Merida said. "Why not?" I asked, "Because Pitch walked in and he saw me and he's gonna expect us to go straight there and if we go we could get killed," She answered me. She was right looked like we have to wait.

Merida's Point of View

I was worried about the next time I went to sleep I didn't know what was gonna happen and everthing. What if Pitch see's me again what if he can hurt me while I'm there. Well I have to get through the day first. The others looked at me in a strange way as if I was someone else. "Why you all looking at me like that?" I asked them. "You look like you've had a nightmare," Elsa said. "Did you have another bad dream?" Anna asked me. I nodded cause for one it was true and two I didn't know what else to say. I sat down and started shaking and thats when they started asking me questions. Are you sure your okay? Why are you shaking? You want to talk about the dream? Do you need some air? I just shook my head to them all and then left the part of the cave.

Hiccup came and followed me and I heard him call out that we were going to bed. It was true we were but I was scared of what was gonna happen. I closed my eyes on Hiccup's lap and fell asleep. This time I didn't see Punzie but when I called out she couldn't hear me and the scene was different. Pitch was in the room and I was watching what was happening very carefully. Then I realised that this was another vision of what was gonna happen. "You know I said something terrible was gonna happen to you well this is it," Pitch was saying to Punzie. She was stumbling backwards away from him with a terrified look on her face. I looked at where her eyes were looking and in Pitch's hands was a big pile a black sand tossed in a ball. Punzie kept moving backwards and then Pitch threw it at her and she screamed. First she was standing and the next she fell to the ground and she wasn't breathing. Pitch had killed her. "No more nonsence from her. She was getting on my nerves anyway," Pitch said and left her there. "PUNZIE, NO PUNZIE YOU CAN'T BE DEAD NOOO..!" I shouted.

Then the scene changed to just pitch black and I knew what this meant "COME OUT PITCH I KNOW YOUR HERE SHOW YOUR FACE!" I shouted in tears. He came out of the darkness. "Like my little show Merida, this is what I'm going to do to her if you and your gang don't hurry up and get her," he said with a smirk. "WHY, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KILL HER WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU!" I carried on shouting at him. "She told you where she was and I didn't want her to and she wasn't going to do what I want her to do now that you were communicating," he replied back. "YOU EVIL, MANIPLUTIVE JERK!" I shouted at him. "You better hurry up Merida the clock is ticking tick tock," he said and left. "PITCH COME BACK HERE YOU JERK COME BACK HERE WE'RE NOT DONE!" but he was gone.

That was when I opened my eyes in shock.