It's Time To Tell The Truth

Anna's Point of View

"Guys don't you think Hiccup and Merida are acting a bit strange lately, I mean they seem a bit secretly like they are hiding something. Dont' you notice they stumble on words when we ask them something it's as if their lying to us," I asked Elsa and Jack. I looked over at them and they were kissing. "Since when did you too become a couple, don't I get to know anything around here!" I shouted at them. They looked up at me and stopped. "Sorry what were you saying?" Elsa asked me. I sighed, but I told them again anyway. They both agreed with me. "Maybe we should talk to them," Jack suggested again we both agreed.

When Hiccup and Merida came in we gave them a look. All of us did. "What's up with you guys?" Merida asked. Elsa was the one that spoke "Why have you been lying to us and being so suspicious," they both looked so shocked. "We haven't been lying to you or being suspicious what makes you think that," Merida answered back. "Well maybe we should te- Ow," Hiccup was saying but Merida gave him a look. "We were searching differnt areas for where Punzie could be," Hiccup finished. We all gave them a look "Really your not lying to us and why would you do that without us?" Jack asked. "Toothless is faster than any of us so Hiccup said he was gonna search and I wanted to go with him and yes we are not lying to you," Merida replied. We believed them and went off in different directions well I went by myself like usual.

Hiccup's Point of View

"Why didn't we tell them, of course were telling lies I think they need to know don't you!" I said to Merida. She did a big sigh then said "Look were not gonna tell them until we have more infomation okay. They don't need to know not yet." She then walked off. Maybe she was right we did need more info and yeah thats when we should tell them. Once again she was right.

Punzie's Point of View

I can't believe that I can see and talk to Punzie but then Pitch came in and asked who I was talking to and I said no one just myself cause I diidn't want Merida getting hurt anymore than she did. The next day I said to Pitch when he came back "I know what you did you know." He looked up at me and said "What are you on about?" I looked at him with disgust and said "You gave Merida that nightmare which you can't get rid of and she figured out what was happening and she got stronger so we can see and hear each other. You must feel like an idiot. You failed that nightmare and she passed it." He looked at me with anger in his eyes and I felt proud. "How do you know that?" he asked me with a low tone in his voice. I just smiled and he walked out the cell.