Merida's True Heart and Weakness

Merida's Point of View

"Wonder when you were gonna show your face!" I said to Pitch. He smiled and did a laugh "So did I," he replied. I raised my bow ready to fire. "Don't even think about trying to stop me from taking her cause your just gonna fail," I said to him. He didn't look very amused "Well look who's getting all tough, you really think that your gonna defeat me by yourself little girl," he called me. "What makes you think she's alone," I saw Hiccup come out of the corner. "Hiccup leave I got this. This is our fight not yours," I called over to him. "So let it be," Pitch said looking over at me.

This was mine and his fight he did all this to me and were gonna end this. "May I ask Merida what makes you think that this is your fight?" Pitch asked me. "You gave me that nightmare you showed what you were gonna do. You took Punzie. You did all of this to hurt me. Yet little did you know that it would make me stronger rather than weaker and scared. That's why this is our fight. You did everything to me more than any of them," This made me feel proud of myself. "Merida you can't do this alone," Punzie said behind me. "No I will do anything that will protect my friends on all costs even if that means I do it alone," I said to them. Pitch just smiled and I knew that he wanted this.

It was like a battle field me and Pitch. "Little do you know Merida trying to protect your friends is also your true weakness," he said with his evil laugh. He was getting on my nerves and shooted an arrow. But I missed I was losing concentation. "I know what they are like to you, they never listen. You always feel like an outsider. What do you do?" He carried on. I kept losing my concentration. "No Merida your better than this. He's telling you lies remember all those times we had at the workshop together all the laughs." I heard someone say out of the darkness. They carried on saying stuff like "Merida remember the times you and Hiccup have and are yet to come." "Your strong and your the one who makes us laugh and thats amazing. You help us when we most need it. Like when you went after Punzie and you protected her thats not a wekaness Merida that's a sign of a true heart."

"THEIR RIGHT PITCH YOU CAN CONTROL ME, GIVE ME NIGHTMARES THAT SCARE ME, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT OF HOW I FEEL ABOUT THEM. NOW THE ONLY PERSON GETTING ON MY NERVES RIGHT NOW IS YOU!"I shouted at him. I raised my bow and focused upon him and shot the arrow towards him and then purple flames appeared around the arrow and blasted Pitch to the ground. I went and freeded Punzie and we headed towards Hiccup and got out of there.