The Dream Part 1

Jack's Point of View

We all headed to a place where no one would ever find us. Not even North. We found a hidden gap in an oak tree that lead a tunnel which lead to a cave. So we decided to stay here. We didn't know what country we were in or if we were still in Arendelle. Well that didn't matter as long as we came up with a plan to save Punzie.

We set up a camp fire to keep warm as it was getting late and we'd been searching all day to find a hideout. Plus it was getting cold and we needed to keep warm. "We should figure out a plan to save Punzie," I said to them all. But they were all so tired. "Can we figure it out tomorrow Jack I think we are all a bit tired," Elsa replied back to me. As for when I looked around they were all asleep.

Merida's Point of View

That night when I went to sleep I had a terrible dream. It started off as me and Punzie in her tower where I last saw her and Pitch was there as well. Then I knew what was happening I was remembering what happened that night when I got knocked out.

Suddenly the scene changed to Pitch's Lair and I saw Punzie in a cell and Pitch was there carrying a women towards Punzie. Pitch said "This is the person I want you to heal your old Mother Gothel." Punzie looked at him and said "No I will never heal her for you never." But then Pitch went into the cell and grabbed Punzie and forced her to heal the women. I shouted out "DON'T DO IT PUNZIE DON'T DO IT!"

The scene was fading so I kept shouting "PUNZIE, PUNZIE, HOLD ON, I'M COMING I'M COMING. JUST HOLD AND DON'T DO IT!" Suddenly I was awake and I was sweating and was really hot. Then I saw I was on Hiccup's lap and rested my head on his shoulder. Then I saw everyone was around me. "You alright?" Hiccup asked me. I said "Yeah I'm fine just had a bad dream thats all." They all looked at me with different expressions. "What was it about I mean you were shouting out in your sleep like, what was it, oh yeah. Don't Do It," Hiccup asked me.

I explained what my dream was about, "I was dreaming of Punzie, first I dreamed about the night we were last together and then the scene changed and she was in a cell and Pitch came over carrying a women and said to Punzie that she had to heal the women and Punzie refused so he dragged her out the cell and forced her to heal the women." They all looked so confused and Hiccup pulled me in closer and I let him. I let my head fall on his shoulder.

"Do you know who the women was Merida?" Jack asked me. I shook my head, "But Pitch called her Mother Gothel and said something about her being an old Mother," I finshed. Everyone just looked as confused as I was. "Anyway we'll get back to this in the morning," Jack said to us. The rest of the night Hiccup let me lie on his lap while he lay against the wall. I said thanks to him and then we both fell asleep.

Comment on what you think so far