No It Can't Be

Punzie's Point of View

Urgh break, why won't these stupid chains break. I gave up trying to break them it was no use. I could really use a friend right now I mean it's so lonely. I wish Pascal was around I saw him and now he's just disappeared. (Starts Crying then feels something poking her and she looks up). Pascal oh I thought you left even when I got caught finding a way out. I hugged him tight and he did it back. It lighted up my heart that my wish came true. But there was another wish that I wanted and that was I wanted to see Merida. I really needed her right now. I know I can trust her the most it's not that I can't trust the others it's just she understands me after that chat we had and the others don't really. Oh Pascal I just wish Merida was here or at least I can hear her voice or something. Just something like a sign.

Then I heard the door open and Pitch came in and he wasn't alone. He was carrying someone. It looked like a women. "What do you want Pitch, just leave me alone," I said to him and turned my back on him. "Well you know I said I wanted you to heal someone..." he replied to me. I just went "Yeah." "Well here is that person," He said and placed down in front of me. I looked closely and I figured out who it was, "No I won't do it don't you even know who that is," I shouted at him. He laughed at me then said "Yes your Mother Gothel, she is a witch and I need her as she is witch and she has amazing powers to help me." I kept refusing saying no I wouldn't do it and he just kept laughing.

"What not even for your precious boyfriend," Pitch said to me and I looked over and seen in bring Eugene inside the cell he was knocked out but still breathing so that was ok. "You wouldn't want to see him get hurt now do you," Pitch carried on smiling at me. I gave in I couldn't let anything happen to Eugene even when my life depends on it. I went over to Gothel and wrapped my hair around her. "You must sing the whole song for her to wake up but if you do half of it then she will remain like that until you do" Pitch said to me. So I started to sing "Flower Gleam and Glow, Let your power Shine, Make the Clock Reverse, Bring back what once was mine, Heal wh-" But then I stopped and so did Pitch we both froze. "STOP IT PUNZIE, JUST STOP YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS. HE CANNOT FORCE YOU TOO. JUST STOP!!!!!" It was Merida's Voice. "Merida?" I said confused. Pitch looked angry and said "No it can't be," and then he stormed out the cell with Gothel in his hands. I was left there and I said "Merida?"

Comment on what you think so far and I hope your not confused anymore and if you are then you can ask me.