Mother Gothel

Merida's Point of View

Who is Mother Gothel, I mean she has to be important otherwise Pitch wouldn't want her alive. But also by Punzie's reaction towards her she knows her. Yet how. It's been a fwe nights since I had that dream and I haven't gone back to sleep cause I've been thinking t much about it. I want ot go back and find out more. More of how she could hear me and if she could see me. But most importantly what Pitch had said. Something like no it can't be well something like that anyway.

Everyday Hiccup just looks at me and when he comes near me I think he wants to talk about the dream so I just walk away. I need to do this by myself not with anyone involved. I go to the place where we store are food and in there I see Hiccup. I turn myself in the other direction. "Merida stop avoiding me please," I heard him say when I was about to leave. "I'm not avoiding you," I replied to him. "You are otherwise you wouldn't walk away everytime you see me," he said to me. I felt awkward cause it was true. "Merida I know there was more to that dream than what you said cause you stammered when you told us and I felt you tense on me," he said. I turned around and said "Okay so maybe I did tell a little lie but I need to do this by myself and figure it out -" I stopped near the end cause I just realised what I just said. "You need to figure what out and do what by yourself Merida?"

Hiccup's Point of View

Merida got me worried her say stuff like that then leaving it's just ridculous. I need to get more out of her, but how. Okay she's by herself lets go and ask. "Merida can we go and talk outside for a minute please," I asked her and she agreed so we went outside of the cave. "You need to tell me what your dream was about Merida. You stopped halway through a sentance last time what's going on," I asked her. She sighed this was going nowhere. "Why do you care so much Hiccup what I do and what happens to me or what I do," she replied back to me. "I don't like you getting hurt, I care deeply of you can you not excepot that from someone," I said back feeling quite hurt.

In the end she told me everything. "So Punzie could hear you," I asked Merida and she nodded. I was a bit confused. "You can't tell anyone okay, we need to work this out by ourselves cause they will be worrying to much especially Jack," she said to me. I agreed. "Do you know who this Mother Gothel is?" She asked me. I nodded and said "Don't you remember Punzie's story of her past, her mother was called Mother Gothel before she fell out the window and died. I guess Punzie can heal dead people too." Merida jumped with joy then said, "Yeah I remember cause she cried and her boyfriend came back to life. So I guess her hair does it too now."

Comment on what you think so far.