North Your Wrong

Tooth's Point of View

So I got to the workshop and they were all talking well Bunny and North. Or should I say arguing. This couldn't be good. I went up to the table and said "Hey what's going on?" They both looked at me and Bunny said "Well I was just saying that maybe Jack was correct and North here says no we don't need him or them." I looked at North and I nodded my head. "Really your agreeing with Bunny," he said to me. "Think about it North, Jack had a group of six and took Pitch and we have a group of four how does that work out," I replied to him.

He started pacing up and down and we all knew that was he thinking zone. He'd been doing it for some time now until he looked up and said "No I'm sorry we cannot let them help because Merida nearly got killed, Rapunzel was taken and Jack got hit with an arrow and who could be next its two dangerous for them." Me and Bunny just looked at each other thinking the exactly the same thing. "But North why would the moon want them to be a team just to sit at home and do nothing. He put them together to be a team and work together, not to be what you've done to them," Bunny said to end the silence in the room.

After Bunny said that we heard a big bang coming from the end of the hallway outside the door. It sounded like it came from Jack's room. North came budging past me and Bunny and we all raced down the corridor. North unlocked the door and Jack wasn't in there anymore and North whispered "Clever you Jack, should of known you would of found a way out."

Me and Bunny looked at each other again and we were thinking the same thing again. Go and get them Jack. Save Punzie and we'll meet you when we can. But North on the other hand wasn't looking so pleased. "Changed your mind at all North may we ask," I asked him and he walked off and didn't answer.

Comment on what you think