Description

"Objection Your Honor!"

"Overruled!"

No matter how much Nat tries to deny it she has always had a thing for Zach. Even though there has been spots where Nat felt she finally got rid of her feelings for him they seem to come running back.

Nat is now 23 having finished her law degree she is now working as a Barister in the State Prosecutor's office with promise of hopefully becoming a QC. One night she goes out on the town with the girls and she happens to see Zach. Thankfully he doesn't see her (or so she thinks). After talking to her best friend Dani she realises that she still has feelings for him and just when she thought she had gotten over what had happened she suddenly feels the need to resolve it if she has any chance of moving on in the future.

Can Nat get over her past before it controls her future? Will things between Zach and her ever be the same? Will her objection be overruled or sustained? You'll have to wait to find out when the jury's out.

*~*~*

Hey guys this is my first story on Wattpad so I hope you all like it.

Please vote & comment!

<3 Liveurdisneymoment

p.s. I looking to write a lyric to go with this story, kind of a spoiler thing soon.

Enjoy!

*~*~*

Copyright © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Liveurdisneymoment