Chapter 1

Welcome to Alpha Knox!!!

Before you begin reading, here are some things you must know;

• this is a werewolf story
• this story contains mature content such as smut
• triggering content will appear but I will have warnings on said chapters about what those triggers may be.
• I AM IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING, so chapters will be re-uploaded when edited.

** all rights are reserved!!!**

Please enjoy this chapter, comment, vote, share and follow for more!!

"Rosette, you shorts are um... you have a..you have a wedgie."

I look over to my friend, Eli as he continues to stare at my rear end.
"Shit, I may be gay but that booty girl. You've got a plump one." He laughs as I fix my shorts.

I sigh, "they won't stop doing that!" Frustrated, I try to pull my shorts below my hip bones in hopes the 'wedgie affair' would come to a halt, for once and for all.

"Rosette, it's the last day of school. Do you really want detention for stripping?" I hear the wicked Mrs. Freddie say with a snarky tone, shaking her head with disapproval towards me while she holds her plastic water bottle in the crook of her arm.

Mumbling an awkward no in response, I grab hold of Eli's arm, practically dragging him to the cafeteria for lunch. I can't stand being in the halls for another moment with that awful woman who somehow still has a job as an educator.
"Do you really think thats water in her bottle? I swear it has to be vodka, there's no way she's always so relaxed like that." Eli said in a single breath.

Grabbing a tray and walking into the lunch line, I simply shrug my shoulders. "I couldn't blame her if it was. Being stuck with teaching werewolves all day sounds like a lot to handle, especially with the raging hormones and newly shifted ones amongst us. Besides, she wasn't so relaxed just now. She practically blamed me for stripping in the middle of the hall."

"Maybe she wanted you to. She could be a lesbian." Eli said calmly as he grabbed hold of the vegetarian options.
Which is one thing I'll never understand. Being a wolf, we practically crave meat... and he practically only eats vegetables and fruit. Might as well give him a bowl of grass...

After loading our trays with snickerdoodles and cheaply made school food, we go to our regular table and plop down.
Just as Eli was about to open his mouth, our principles voice echoed over the loud speakers of the lunchroom.
"Attention Lunar High, I would like to make an announcement. We will be having a special guest attending this years kick off to summer bon fire this evening."

Eli and I furrow our eyebrows, while holding eye contact. I knew we were both just as curious to know who was attending the annual bonfire.
"We will be welcoming, the Alpha of our neighboring pack, Alpha Knox. He will be staying with us for a short while, and I expect all of you to be on your very best behaviors and stay well mannered. That is all, have a wonderful and safe last day."

Eli gasped and squealed into his hands.
He's acting just like the other drama queens and kings at this school.
"What's the big deal?" I ask, taking a bite of my snicker doodle.

Slamming his hands on the table, (a bit dramatic but that's my bestie so... I'll take it) and looking at me as if I have chicken feet for ears.
"Biiiitch, he's like so hot. He's one of the most intense and feared alphas. How do you not know this? Did you not know he was coming?" He asked with a hint of shock in his voice.

I furrowed my eyebrows for a second as I thought of a way to answer. "My dad mentioned something about having an alpha come to our territory to discuss something on a treaty they've made. That's all I know. Since I'm not in line to be the next alpha, I guess he just didn't find it important to make a big deal?" I answered questioningly.