꧁5꧂

Magnus
꧁__________________________꧂

"Well then maybe.. " Alec said carefully, "maybe he should live with us.." he said hesitantly, expressing the words Magnus had just thought.

The Warlock had been too uncertain about this idea to say it himself. If he was honest, he didn't know if they could handle it. Their relationship would change, would get challenged. Not that he thought they couldn't cope with it. They had been through a lot and had proven that their love was stronger than a universe, which tried to pull them apart.

But he quite enjoyed how things were at the moment, besides the fact that his husband was working non-stop. The weekends were a blast, they would cuddle all day, make out a lot and vanish for quite a while into the bedroom.

He was so incredibly happy with Alec, the reason why his constant absence hurt him so much. Even though they were married for almost a year now, their passion for each other was still as strong as at their first kiss.

It would all get complicated and difficult

It would all get complicated and difficult. Who knew how long it would take Magnus to figure out what exactly the baby was and then they still needed to find a suitable family for him.

"Are you sure darling?" The Warlock asked, his gaze fixed on the blue boy.

"What? You think we can't handle a baby?" His husband responded and looked at the tiny person as well. Magnus didn't miss the soft expression which crossed Alec's face.

"Of course we can but.. it might change how things are.. things between us.. "

"Magnus" Alec said softly and lifted his husband's chin with two fingers, forcing him to look into those intense hazel eyes.

"Nothing! You hear me? Absolutely nothing can change things between us. No matter how much stress we'll get, no matter what the universe think it can throw to us, to pull us apart.. it won't manage.. because I will always love you with all my heart and soul."

Magnus smooched his husbands face for that and smiled lovingly.

Alec could get very romantic at times and he was proud to be the only one who got to see this cheesy and lovely side of him