꧁19꧂

Maxwell
꧁__________________________꧂

Maxwell Lightwood-Bane was a happy child. His life wasn't a normal one, by no means but ever since he had been found by Alec, it had turned for the better. Magnus and Alec were his guardian angels now and he trusted them with all he had.

When one of them wasn't there, he missed him intensely and couldn't quite imagine to not be a part of their family anymore.

Magnus was always playing with him, making glitter bombs to make him laugh. He was talking a lot and Max loved it to listen to his jolly voice.

Alec was talking a lot too, at times but more serious and about something which seemed really important. That was why he always listened to him good and attentive.

The Shadowhunter was also better in reading stories but Magnus could never find that out. The cuddles were amazing by them both and he had developed a deep and unconditional love for his guardians.

Ever since this one particular night, the pain had left and stayed away. He was so thankful for Alec to have held him so close and calmed his so sweetly that horrifying night but he didn't have the words to express that yet.

Little did he know, that the weather was about to change again.

꧁꧂

He was giggling as Magnus threw strawberries into the air, making them hover until Max would fly high enough to catch them. "Good boy!" He always said when Max got one and ruffled his hair which made him feel very proud.

"Magnus, he's not a cat," Alec mumbled, watching their play. He then pulled out some papers and put them on the table. "Guess what?" He said and looked excited.

"What?" Magnus asked.

"Wa-wa?" Max tried.

"We got confirmed!" Alec said and grinned big at both of them. "We have an appointment at court soon and then they will decide whether or not we can officially adopt him."

"They better let us." Magnus said and let a few dangerous golden sparkles appear at his finger tips.

"Ababaaa." Max said, trying to imitate Magnus' magical action but could only make tiny yellow flashes which disappeared a second after they had shown.

Alec still seemed proud of what Max had done which made the blue boy proud as well.

"Of course they will. There's nothing in the law which could justify to forbid us to adopt him."

Magnus clapped in his hands and grinned

Magnus clapped in his hands and grinned. "Fabulous. Isn't that fabulous?" He looked at Max and picked him out of the air to kiss his forehead. Max giggled, a warm feeling filled his stomach and he put his hands on Magnus' cheeks and looked at him. His skin was so soft and the longer he looked at him, the more glitter he recognized around his eyes.