꧁24꧂

Magnus
꧁__________________________꧂

Three days had passed ever since they had found out about Max. Today was the day of the consolation and today would decide whether or not Magnus and Alec would be fathers.

Magnus was a little disappointed because Clary and the other's hadn't seen anything useful the day, they had witnessed the flames. "It just disappeared." Clary had explained.

"How? When? Why?"

"Magnus it's true. It just vanished, there's not more to it. Just popped out of existence, gone. And it happened once the fire reached the last house.

So this information only told Magnus that the angels would indeed do anything they could to protect their critical past and get the last Akasth out of the way.
Get Max out of the way.

꧁꧂

"Remember what we said! Warlock. Blue is very possible, different from Catharina, he's such a Warlock!"

"I know, babe- you're telling me this for the seventeenth time today."

Magnus sighed, he had? He was just so nervous that the Clave would find out. "I just know my husband and he hates to lie and he loves to spontaneously tell the truth because he thinks it might end up good— which it won't."

"Wow, he sounds like a pretty good man." Alec answered from the kitchen where he was looking for his tie.

Ever since Max, their apartment was a mess. Magnus had been too tired to clean and they would find their things on the weirdest spots in the house. He knew it was probably Max who took their things and replaced them somewhere, occasionally turning them blue on the way.

"Well he is, but his not so naïve husband doesn't want him to tell the truth, not today." Magnus grabbed the baby from the ceiling, using his magic to reach him and then flicked his fingers to change the boy into a cute outfit with a small blue tie. "Awe! Look at him!"

Alec appeared in the living room, holding a blue tie himself. "Magnus I never had a blue tie, my ties are either re- Bordeaux.. or black."

Magnus smiled proudly because Alec had finally used the right colour description for his clothes. He was a good influence.

"Well now you have one and so does he, picture time!"

The Warlock placed his phone in the air, letting it hover and went to Alec, making him hold the baby. He turned his own bow tie from purple to blue and smiled into the camera. "Cheese!"