꧁6꧂

Alexander
꧁__________________________꧂

"What is it?" Alec asked and entered the bathroom. "Where is he? Already playing hide and seek?"

The way Magnus was handling the baby already warmed Alec's heart in a way he hadn't known before

The way Magnus was handling the baby already warmed Alec's heart in a way he hadn't known before. He got a strange new feeling, the feeling of protection and affection towards Little One. His smile faded when he saw Magnus' shocked face.

"I don't know." The Warlock said and Alec frowned.

"What do you mean .. you just wanted to show me..-"

"Yeah and then I turned and .. he was gone." He said and swallowed loudly.

"well.. he has magic.. I guess.." Alec said carefully. He felt so dumb sometimes, he didn't know one thing about Warlock children. He knew Madzie but she could talk to him and she had control over her magic, this blue baby hadn't.

"Well yes but.. even if, you need a portal to leave a place and .. he certainly didn't make a portal with one year of liefe experience .." Magnus sighed and looked around and his face slowly brightened. "Meaning.. he's still here! You're a genius Alexander!"

Alec brushed it off with a gesture. "Stop."

He hadn't really done anything, he knew that, but Magnus rarely called him genius so he needed to enjoy this moment

He hadn't really done anything, he knew that, but Magnus rarely called him genius so he needed to enjoy this moment. He had trust that Magnus could find their new little friend.

Magnus looked into the tub. "Something.. has changed.." he mumbled and let some magic flow out of his hands. He moved his hands through the air and looked way to long at certain spots were Alec could see nothing at all.

"Got ya!" Magnus suddenly said and reached out with his hands for.. nothing?

As soon as his hands had reached the air a squeak fulfilled the silence and a baby appeared. He was giggling while Magnus picked him out of the air and made him visible on the way.

"You gave me a little shock, Blueberry!" He sighed and let a towel appear to wrap it around the wet and dripping baby. He held him tight in his arms to make him warm and looked at Alec with a big smile. "Found him.."

Alec's mouth slightly hurt and he soon realized that it was because he was smiling so much. "I see" he chuckled and closed the distance between him and Magnus to kiss his lips. "You're the genius." He whispered and got rewarded with a sweet smile from the Warlock.

Blueberry yawned loudly and started blabbering something Alec quite couldn't figure out. "Where will he sleep?" Magnus asked.

"Summon him a baby bed?" Alec suggested and looked at the tired baby .

"You want me to steal a bed from some baby?" Magnus raised his eyebrow.

Alec sighed. "No.. " he mumbled "Of course not .. maybe from a store?"

"Oh so you want me to rob a store?" The raised eyebrow managed to climb even higher.

"You're unbelievable." Alec said and gave in. "I'm gonna put some pillows on the guest bed and make it small and cosy." He pad his arm and then left to do so.

"You're the best!" Magnus yelled after him.

I know, Alec thought and still felt the smile on his face. He couldn't but think about this situation while he tried to make a comfortable little bed out of the king sized bed in the bedroom.

They had a baby. He hadn't really seen it this way so far but they had a baby. He had always wanted kids deep down, he always had. He had never believed in it becoming true because he had never believed in love. Then Magnus came and turned his whole world upside down and whenever they had taken care of Madzie, he had felt this wish inside him.

He had told Magnus this once. He had told him he would be a great dad and Magnus had frowned. To be honest, I've never even considered it, he had said. So Alec had let it go. And now here they were.

He rubbed his eyes exhausted and sighed. He shouldn't get too attached, they would find a family for him. A good and loving family which would be able to deal with his blueness and his magical little games.

Magnus entered the room with a sleeping baby in his arms. "Looks cosy." He whispered when he saw the cuddle bunk.

The Shadowhunter stepped aside to let his Warlock pass and lay the baby in between the pillows. "Sleep well Blueberry." Magnus whispered and looked at the angelic sleeping face. "Baby's are so cute." He said to Alec and walked out with him, switching off the lights but leaving the door open.

Alec frowned at this. "Don't get too attached, you know." He said softly and tried to read the Asians expression.

"I won't." Was all he got as an answer.

Okay, so you shouldn't either, he told himself sharply.

"Come here." Magnus had sat down on the couch and opened his arms. "Would be dumb if I wouldn't use this evening with my husband, since they became so rarely."

Alec gave him a sad smile and joined him on the sofa, cuddling in his arms.

Alec had to be tough, he had to be authoritative

Alec had to be tough, he had to be authoritative. Always had to be the boss, had to be strong for everyone. It was exhausting at times. He needed this. He needed to be held by Magnus sometimes. He would never admit that he was a cuddler, especially not to Jace or Izzy. Magnus was the only one who knew it and he had told him that he loved it and would never tell a soul.

Magnus did what he always did, he let his fingers in Alec's dark and messy hair and fondled his head lightly. Alec closed his eyes and completely relaxed in his arms. He gave up control and let his whole body let go of the tension, completely trusting Magnus.

Only Magnus.
꧁__________________________꧂
The fluff we need :)
꧁__________________________꧂