Fury

Nitri and Lena had a bunch of questions, but were very understanding about me not wanting to be known.
I was contemplating whether or not to tell them about my other marks, and I had the feeling that Vision might know I'm hiding something. We only stayed in the forest for around half an hour, before we decided to split up. The Avengers had some private business they needed to sort out, and I had lots and lots of questions to answer. We decided that I'd go back with Lena and Nitri to Lena's house, while the Avengers went back to Copenhagen.
They didn't tell me what business, but just because I'm their soulmate doesn't mean that I am entitled to know everything they're doing.

Lena's parents would come home in a few hours, so we had a lot of time to talk, before I had to go home.
"Sooo... since you're a multi-marked, what abilities do you have?"
Nitri asked and jumped onto the couch. I scratched my head, since I wasn't really sure what to say. I'm still not sure if I actually lifted all those objects yesterday, or if it was just an illusion,
"Err... that's hard to say. I'm not really sure yet, but tomorrow will be a test day.. we'll, I do know one ability"
I took the fruit bowl from the kitchen, and sat it down onto the coffee table. Then I tried to focus on the fruits. Nothing happened the first few seconds, and it was a little awkward, but then an apple began to float. I focused on keeping it in the air, as the other fruits began to levitate. My best friends looked stunned. I understand why. Normally I should only be able to lift the apple, but I was lifting every fruit in the bowl, including the bowl.
"Oh damn Flora! That's so sick! When you find out, you gotta tell us what abilities you have and how strong they are!«
Nitri said and snatched it from the air. I put the furies back into the bowl and sat down next to my friends. I decided that I wouldn't keep more secrets. Not to them at least.
"Okay. Can you handle another surprise and secret?"
They both eagerly nodded.

"I have more soulmarks"

———🍀———🌸❦🌼———🍁———

"I want you back tomorrow! Do I gotta spell it out for you?"
Fury asked and glared at them all with his one eye. When he got no answer, he sighed and continued:
"You are heroes! We have a problem over in California, where The Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were supposed to be, but now you drag them out on this "vacation" thing. What are you even doing?"
Everyone shared looks. They found their soulmate, there wasn't really a point in keeping it a secret anymore was there? The reason they hadn't told Fury about the point of this trip, was because he'd refuse that they go. He would've either told them that their soulmate would show up by themselves, or maybe take them away for experiments or something. SHIELD might not do horrible human experiments like HYDRA, but a person this special, wouldn't just go unnoticed by SHIELD.
"We were finding out soulmate"
Tony whispered.
"I can't hear you when you whisper, Stark!"
Fury said, annoyed. Tony was about to just yell it at Fury, but Steve put a hand on his shoulder and said calmly:
"We were searching for our soulmate. We all share the same mate"

There was a long silence on both ends. Fury looked around for a few moments, said something to someone off screen and then turned on sound.
"So you're saying there's a person with 8 marks out there? And you didn't bother to tell me?"
Natasha stepped in with a clenched fist:
"Fury! This is our soulmate. We have the right to keep it secret from you! From everyone"
She said.
"And we will protect them no matter what. Even from you!"
Tony added. They had to make it clear that their soulmate would never become one of SHIELD's experiments. Flora only wished to stay as normal as possible. If she didn't want to be in the hero league, she didn't have to.
"Okay jeez. I'll give you until Wednesday, but the Maximoff twins are back by tomorrow, or I'll personally come get you all"
And before anyone could protest, the call ended.
"Do we really have to?"
Wanda asked and looked at the others.
"There's no other option.. but hey! We'll keep you updated"
Clint said and patted the twins on the shoulders.

A/N

I thought that, since this is my first fan fic here, I should ask if you have any ideas for this story?
Flora will go with the Avengers soon, and I have the bone structure, but need some meat. You don't have suggest anything, but if you do, and I use your idea, I'll dedicate the chapter it's used in to you ❤️
Everyone else can of course also use ideas suggested