3 months later

I went back into training after the three days, pushing myself in training and even harder in the lab. Wilhelm would always tell me his results, when I was done, and I'd, usually, have enough strength to make it back into the main building, where I'd latch on to either Natasha, Clint or Steve for support. Sometimes I would have to be helped. Those were probably the most annoying times, since whoever of my soulmates came to help me, always seemed ready to start a war. Except for Clint and Nat. They were the first two, next after Vision, who seemed pretty cool about my choice. Speaking of the two, after about a month, they became my trainer. Though, it was only one of them, who trained in combat with me. I'm not sure, but I have the feeling that someone had a serious talk with Fury to make this happen.

Today was three months ago since I started training. It was around New Years, and my routine is daily now. I train physically, then magically and mentally. I don't know what I thought, but Wilhelm can still find new ways of training my abilities. I guess that's why he's one of the main magic testers. Though, he'll usually train me in the same familiar tests, and I get stronger each time. I feel strong too. Wilhelm is still not sure why I am this strong, but his theory is that I have some sort of mutation that makes this possible. It might also explain why one of my soulmates is a demigod. My body is in better shape than ever, and my will is strong. My mental health is also somewhat in line. It had helped a lot talking to my friends again, and that made me able to also talk with my soulmates. They also seemed to get better, now that I'm not under the weather 24/7. Pietro and Wanda got to know too. After about two weeks into my training, Clint decided that the Maximoff twins deserved to know the truth. I had a video call with them too, and I'm pretty sure Pietro was ready to run over the country to see me. From that day on, the twins demanded a daily update from me, since they were really angry at the others for not telling them right away. There's only one thing, which is probably the last needle in my soul, and that is the bag my mom gave me. It's on the top shelf of my closet, and I haven't even looked at its content yet. For two month I was able to ignore it, but yesterday the artifice my dad had given me fell down. And then I saw the bag. It pierced through my soul, and I fell into tears. If I truly wanted to change, I had to look at my parents' last gifts. It was the only thing stopping me.

Both Clint and Natasha looked ready to fight when I walked into the training room. I lifted my eyebrow and smiled.
"Let me guess.. multiple attacks?"
Nat nodded. When we trained, she would sometimes say that I could take on two at once, but when I suggested that Clint should join, she said; »two normal people. Not masters in combat. Maybe in a few years«
"Huh, I guess those two years went by faster than I expected"
I said and we laughed.
"We'll go easy on you, Petals. Tasha just really wanted to see you fight a double attack"
Clint said, as I stretched out. I smirked and looked at both of them. Don't worry you two. I won't disappoint you.

It was clear that neither of them had expected me to last this long. I had dodged, countered or withstood many of their attacks, and I had landed a good few blows too. We were sitting on a bench catching our breaths.
"I really didn't expect that of you, Petals"
Clint said and took a deep breath.
"You're very good at improvising, but not the best at reading new movements"
Nat said, and I nodded. That had been one of my fatal flaws. Natasha had come from the side, and when I thought she was about to hit me on my upper arm, she quickly came in with her second hand and punched my lower stomach.I've noted many of her tricks, but she just keeps having more and different attacks. She really is a master of martial arts.
"I talked to Fury before you came. He said that you can take the last three days off, before New Years"
Nat suddenly said.
"Wait WHAT? You didn't tell me that!"
Clint said and looked at her like she had cheated on him. I laughed at him and said;
"That's awesome! I had planned on asking him anyway. He kinda owes me after making me train all Christmas Day!"
We all had a little laugh. It would be nice to spend the last few days of this year with my soulmate. This also gave me time to look at my parents' gifts.