Who is she?

''The Avengers have been seen with a woman these past few days. Is she a new member? A lover? Fans are asking worldwide who this unknown woman is"

A dark figure turned off the news. It looked at the group of people in front of the screen. All had sat silently as they watched the news report.
"As you can see, the theory seems to be true. The Avengers went to Denmark, and returned with a very powerful person. But she has not been contained and hidden far away, which suggests that they have something personal together.
We could do major damage, should this theory hold true"
Another picture appeared on the big screen. It was of Annabelle Rex, the former record holder of most soulmates.
"This is our next target. She is heavily protected, but SHIELD will move her to a new location tomorrow. There she will be less guarded, and there we attack. Your mission is to create as much damage and confusion, so we can lure the Avengers out"
The crowd looked at the map that appeared on the screen. It showed the road Annabelle would roughly be transported on, and where they should strike.
"When the woman is secure in one of our transports, you will all return back here. Another team will take care of the Avengers and the woman"

As the people left the room, one stood behind. It was Miss Willows. One of the newest recruits.
"I know her. She's nothing but a weirdo. What do you need her for?"
The figure looked down upon her. Willows could not provide much knowledge about the woman, despite saying she knew her.
"We need everyone we can get. We have to make sure that we are victorious. Crestal is much more than what you have seen"
Willows just nodded and left the room, where her two soulmates waited. She was special for having two multimarked for soulmates. Such a shame her third couldn't come. She just wasn't special enough.

———🍀———🌸❦🌼———🍁———

»Fans are asking worldwide who this unknown woman is«

Tony, Steve and Bruce were having a discussion on what to do about this. They foresaw this when they decided to take Flora outside and into the city, and they did have some half finished excuses. But that was that.  Bruce had wanted a plan beforehand, but both Steve and Tony had kinda just wanted to live in the moment. Now Bruce was close to losing his mind, because of all the news and rumours being spread like wildfire each minute.
"I told you we needed something! Who knows when someone will find out about her parents, and start to personally nag her?"
Tony was standing behind a table, semi-prepared/protected if Banner suddenly turned into the Hulk. He knew that they should've had a cover story beforehand, but they've done things like this before.
"Try to calm down please. We will figure something out"
Steve said.
"Maybe we should ask the star herself about what she'd like her cover story to be like. F.R.I.D.A.Y?"
"Miss Crestal left the building a few hours ago, sir, but she left a message behind"
A clipped started playing of Flora looking at one of the cameras in the hall near the elevator:

"Hi my dearest soulmates. I am deeply sorry that I can't talk to you in person, but I'm leaving for some time. Don't worry, I'll be fine,, just don't follow me. This is important for me to do alone, okay? Have a happy new year"

The room fell silent because no one knew what to say. Tony was sure that they were all thinking the same thing. Flora's important thing must have something to do with SHIELD. The News would've found her a long time ago, if it was because she had gone to the city.
"Do you know why she left?"
"She got a text from Dr. Wilhelm, saying that Fury wanted to meet her. She came back about 30 minutes later, but then left again"
Bruce looked a little Hulk-green as he walked towards the door. Steve and Tony felt him. They too were quite upset that Fury wanted to talk with their soulmate, despite promising her this day off.
"I swear to god. If he has done anything to her..."
Bruce muttered under his breath. Fury and Wilhelm definitely had some explanations to do.

A/N

Hello!
How's your quarantine going? I wasn't very social before, but man is this weird. I've spent these last few weeks just exiting, trying to figure out what I should use my free time on... still haven't figured anything out XD