Chapter 6

"Holy crap!" Romeo shoot up.

"Yeah, he is your dad and he'll be coming tomorrow." Ruby said to her boy.

"Yey! We have a daddy!" Camila screamed joyfully in Spanish as she danced around.

"What the hell is he doing here?! You told me he was far away from us!" Romeo yelled.

"You'll be staying with him for three months! You'll be meeting your older siblings."

"What the hell! We've got older siblings too?!" Romeo kept yelling.

"Ahhhh! I wanna see them! I wanna see them!" Camila jumped up and down.

"So you gotta start packing, we're leaving tomorrow." Ruby said.

"No fucking way! Three fucking months with someone we don't even know?! I'm not leaving Mexico! I've got my life here!  I don't give a damn about my dad or older siblings!" He was yelling really loudly.

"Romeo Alejandro! That is no way to talk to your mother, stop yelling!" Daniel scolded.

"Camila go pack your stuff with uncle Daniel. I need to talk with Romeo." Ruby shared a look with her older brother.

He nodded to her before picking his niece up, going upstairs.

"I understand you're upset, but -"

"Upset? I'm furious! I'm not going anywhere! I wanna stay in Mexico!"

"Listen -"

"No! Is no! I'm not packing!" He kept interrupting his mother, till she couldn't take his attitude anymore.

"Enough!" She yelled, "you'll pack your stuffs and leave this country if you like it or not!" She pointed her finger at the impudent child. Romeo stare at his mother a bit startled, she turned to leave.

"If you forced me, I won't love you any seconds." He said.

Ruby turned around, she was so familiar with those sentence and she feared them, but today she was gonna make an exception.

"Romeo Alejandro, I'm doing this for your own good, if because of that you won't love me, I don't care!" She walked away, leaving the little boy as red as tomato.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU! I'M NOT PACKING! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE! FUCK YOU ALL!" He yelled in Spanish before running off to his room and slamming the door.

Though it hurt Ruby to hear her son say that but she knew it was time he starts learning, that's what's best for him.

********

Everyone had already pack there stuffs, except Romeo who stubbornly refused to leave.

"Camila! Go check if Romeo is done packing." Ruby called out from where she was making breakfast.

"Okay Mama!" Camila bounce joyfully to her furious elder brother's room.

"Hermano." She walked in just to discover her brother's unpack stuffs littering the floor.

"What?" Romeo hiss, from where he was seating on his bed.

"Mama told you to pack."

"So? I don't wanna." He stubbornly shrug.

"Are you not happy to know we have a daddy?" She took some slow steps toward her brother.

"Silly girl! You don't even know him! Well I know him, our dad is a really bad, daddy! He hurt Mama and he'll hurt us too!"

She stared in disbelief, "No he won't!" She said firmly.

"Yes he will!" Romeo stood up from his bed towering over his sister who coward. "You're a fucking baby, you don't know that!"