Chapter 15

Camila's POV
School and gym were pretty cool except for some minor people calling themselves God!

"Gabi can we have some ice cream?" I asked.

"We're going to pick the Js, can it wait?" She smiled at me through the rear mirror.

"Yeah it can." I said.

Gabriella is a very good sister, she is the best of all! We spend a lot of times together doing great girly stuffs! We even hard the time to ride on her bike isn't that great?
I think America is great! My new grandma is so calm and lovely but I still love my abuelita more!

"Come in boys!" Gabriella tap her horn, as soon as she spotted Jason and Jonas.

The opened the car door and was about to get in when I stopped them.

"WO! You're sweating!" I screamed amusedly.

"Yeah and..." Jason smirk.

"You won't touch me with that am a girl!" I protested.

Jonas rolled his eyes, "sorry dairy queen we just came back from basketball practice. Will you like to seat in the front with Gaby?"

"With pleasure." We all laughed, I got in the front seat as the boys went to the back. The windows were rolled and air condition on.

"Can I have my ice cream now?" I asked.

"Yeah, I already bought it before coming to pick you, is in the fridge, but first we gotta bake something."

"Don't tell me you forgot our ice cream." Jason started.

"Did you?" Jonas ended. One of the things I love about them is they do everything together speaking or playing that makes them stronger and awesome, did I mention they were good rappers?

"Yeah! Of cause!" Gaby responded.

"What are we baking?" I asked.

"Chocolate doughnut." She said.

"Yey!" We all cheered. "And after we can ask questions about each other."

"Yeah!" Jason stare at Gabriella with a smirk.

"A sort of truth and dare." Jonas also stare at her.

She smiled at them. "Yeah."

*********

"I think you should join the basketball team little sis." Jason said as we walk in the house.

"Nah... Too much effort! A lot of sweats and ewww!" I ran away from them.

"Gymnastics is also ewww, cause... Uh...." Jason trailed off.

"It makes you flexible and not strong." Jonas added.

"Yeah exactly."

I raise my right feet above my head. "Flexibility is one of the characteristics of girls." I winked

"Whoa how do you do that?" Jonas gasp.

"Gymnastics, flexibility." Gabriella mock.

"I bet you can't even do that." Jason challenge Gaby.

"Oh yeah?" She also raised her feet above her head, "and watch this!" She did a back flip and a middle split. All our jaws were touching the floor.

"Gosh! I wanna learn that!" I ran to her.

"She is goooood!" Jonas blinked.

"Damn goooood!" Jason nodded.

"Okay boys go take a shower and you too Cami!" I'll set out the ingredients."