Chapter 24

It is a beautiful Saturday in the month of April in the Adams home, everyone were peacefully sleeping. Except for who you know.... Romeo Alejandro Adams!!!

Romeo work up really early, he woke up with the urge to play deadly pranks, after all today was April fool!

He spent the whole week planning a prank, usually if he was in Mexico he'll play a huge prank on his abuela and mother, Camila was also a victim but rarely.

Today he wanted to make it memorable to them all, even to his Almighty dad.

First he took his breakfast and went to David's room. He was sound asleep on his bed snore free, every daddy snores but David doesn't that's just weird. He tiptoed to the closet and carefully push it open without a sound. Hooking in the closet were David's belts and clothes. He grabbed all the thick belts shuddering at the thought of David catching him red handed right in the middle of his actions.

He quickly got out of there after he had all he wanted, then he went to each of his siblings room leaving them a huge prank, the prank fairy just pasted.

He laughed silently, "I'll keep my phone for when I get back." He grabbed his skateboard and escaped.

Mean while....

"Ugh.." Jason yarn as he dragged his feet to his joint bathroom, he lazily push the door opened and something dropped on his head.

"Ahhh! My eyes!" He screamed a lot of liquid soap he couldn't stand straight, Jonas on hearing his brother's scream ran to the bathroom, he wasn't controlling his speed he slipped on the soap and collided with his brother together the went in the tub, Jason's hand hit the shower switch, instead of cold water up to 65 degree water came raining on them!

"Ahhhhhh! It burns!" the both scream from the pain.

Gabriella was in the shower when she heard her brothers, she was washing her black hairs, oh how much she loves her hair. She got out of shower dried her body and put on some clothes, she stood in front of the mirror to dry and combed her hair.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She screamed on seeing her yellow hair. "Daddddy!" She ran away.

Camila woke up from sleep and took a shower successfully, then she spotted a letter on her desk, "pony in the garden." Her eyes widen and her lip form a joyfully smile, she ran to the garden behind the fountain she saw a ponytail. She slowly approach the so call pony. But was surprise when she saw a snack with a fake ponytail.

"Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She ran away, but tripped and fell in a pound of mud, she got up and ran in the house panting like crazy.

David was talking on the phone his kids were a little crazy the scream at times. He thought it was one of those moment of madness little did he know what awaits him.

"I'll be right in the office in an hour." He hang up, he wore his trousers and opened his closet for a belt but found none. "Shit." He Mumble.

Fortunately his trouser wasn't baggy, he could wear them without belt but who does that. He stomp downstairs angrily.

Just to be met with the same horror and anger on his kids face. Jonas and Jason were as red as tomatoes with a scowl plastered on their faces, Gabriella was pacing back and fort like she was insane with a yellow hair. Camila had little bowl on her wet her she hugged her knee and rock herself back and fort.

"What the hell is going on here?" He walk to them. Camila ran to him and hugged his knees then he picked her up.

"Snake!" She cried.

"Dye in my shampoo!" Gabriella growl.

"Liquid soap and boil water." Jason and Jonas both said.