Chapter 17

David POV

"Hi babe, when are you free?" Teresa said through the phone.

"Am currently in the office, I'll be leaving soon, any problem?"

"Well I wanted us to din together today and meet your kids." She said. I totally forgot about that.

"Yeah sorry. I'll come pick you, at 6pm then we can go to a restaurant at 7pm. If you want."

"Why going to a restaurant? I wanna din with your kids." I could hear the grin in her voice.

"Okay, then I'll come pick you." I shrugged.

"Bye babe see ya!" She hung up

I threw my phone on the desk and sigh. I rubbed my face.
Since I divorce I've been feeling this negative vibes toward women but yet I still date them, I need to move on for my kids, I couldn't let our divorce affect them. Am pretty sure ruby moved on too. When I met her I saw changes, great changes, she is matured more beautiful and out spoken. One of her mistakes and error, is her emotional state, she is too emotional! Once something is done to her she keep thinking about it over and over again! That negative mind set, I guess that's why she could not discipline Romeo that kid is trouble in a living soul. But imma change that.

I got my keys and left office, I need to change out of this office clothes. I got home just in time to meet all my kids.

Camila was doing her home work, Jason and Jonas playing games on the Xbox, Gabriella reading a novel and Ro was no where to be seen. I walk to my princess Gabriella and peck her on the cheek.

"Hey dad! Whoa you super early." She grinned.

"Yeah, I know, Teresa is coming over for dinner."

"Oh she is?" Her smile dropped but she immediately mask it with chuckled. "I know how important your relationship with her is so I'll go help Clara make something special."

"Thanks Gaby, you're my Savior." I kiss her forehead.

"Anything for you daddy." She winked before going to the kitchen.

I know how much my kids hates seeing another woman around but they do understand that we gotta move on.

"Hey angel!" I picked Camila up obtain a little shriek from her.

"Ah! Daddy put me down am off the floor." She giggled.

"Yeah I know," I brought her close to my chest. "Guess what?"

"What?" She cock her head to her side.

I brush her hair locks off her face. "I bought you a gift."

"Gift? Why? is not my birthday and I didn't win any competition."

"Can't I get gift for my little princess without her showing how much she Worth it?" I fake a frown.

"Yeah you can but I won't get use to it, abuela says it's wrong"

"Yeah, yeah." That woman she was always strict about spoiling children with gifts and blah blah. I don't get it if she was so strict why is Romeo a spoilt brat then?

I walk Camila out, I open the butt of my jeep and pulled out the pink bicycle I got, for her she stare at me with wide eyes.

"Oh my gosh!" She examines it.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"No, I love it!" She jumps.

"You can try it if you want."