Chapter 19

Camila's POV
"Camila, hey sis!" I felt someone shake me slightly.

"Ummm..., I don't wanna go to school please." I raise the pillow over my hair.

I heard Gabriella chuckled. "Today is Saturday you have a break from school remember?" She said.

I slowly sat up, "oh really but do I have to go on Monday?" I pleaded with my eyes.

"Yeah, why will you skip school?" She frown in confusion.

"Nothing." I dragged myself to the bathroom.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked.

"No my butt hurts." I rubbed my sore rear.

She chuckled, "aww, your first spanking."

"and last." I added.

"Am not so sure." She rubbed her chin. Only thinking about a trip on daddy's laps makes me shudder.

"Yeah! Am sure!" I covered my butt protectively causing Gabriella to laugh more.

"I swear you recall me of myself when I was your age."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Now be fast take a shower and come downstairs breakfast is ready." She walks out of the room.

I sigh. "God help me." I said in Spanish.

I took a shower and brush, I wore a pink Mickey mouse mini gown that stopped above my knee, I allowed my curl hair to hang freely over my shoulder.

I walked downstairs, to where Gabriella was serving breakfast.
I took a seat close to hers. "Do you need help Gaby?"

"Nah.. Thanks." She said while placing a plate of scramble eggs in front of me, my stomach was squeeze tight like a sort of snort I didn't feel hungry.

I didn't notice Romeo plop on a seat across me. He was listening to his headphones moving his head back and forth dancing to whatever beat it was. I didn't care much.

Soon everyone was having breakfast and talking about school dad was listening to their conversation when he sudden turn to face me.

"Honey, why aren't you eat?" He asked.

"Am not hungry, am very tired." I fake a yarn.

"You must've gone through a lot at school yesterday to leave you so annoy like you were." Jason said.

The colour on my face drained, just like they knew. I quickly mask it with a fake smile. "Yeah if you knew."

Romeo was giving me a suspicious look, I gulp silently. "Excuse me but I really need to sleep." I ran upstairs creeping in my bed I felt tears prickly in my eyes.

"Yo little sis!" Romeo lean against the doorway I glance at him before returning my gaze to the nightstand.

"Why aren't you tackling me in a hug and grinning like this." He grin from ear to ear in a normal situation I'll just laughter because romeo is a bad laugher and can't smile so when he tries he looks like a clown, he only smile lopsided or smirk like the bad ass he was, but I didn't find it amusing at all this time.

"Leave me alone Romeo." I Mumble in the pillows.

"I heard you got your first ass whooping. You were been a bad girl!" He plop beside me on the bed.

"I don't wanna talk about that, get out!" I yelled in my pillow.

"Aww come on! I know that something is up with you. So spill it." He tug my hair.