Chapter 14

"Why does he need a shower?" David asked.

"Uh... He.. Didn't have one." Jonas lied.

"I did Jonas stop lying." Jason slurred, he got off the couch and tripped.

"Stay where you are Jason, I'll turn on the light." David carefully made his way to the switch.

"No! I mean erm .... Is good this way." Jonas tried to prevent their doom, he could just run but his brother will be stuck. He'll never leave his brother, never!

"Lame excuse Jo!" David switch the light on. Jonas immediately turn around.

Jason was struggling to stand as he can't even stand straight.

His brows knitted together creating a dangerous expression. "What the hell." He said softly not wanting to scare his kids, well a his kids knows when dad is speaking softly after he saw you misbehave, you're in deep shit.

"Hey dad!" Jason slurred.

David dark eyes settled on his other teen, "Jonas turn around." He said, obtaining no reaction from the boy. "Jonas Adams!" He lifted his voice a little causing the teen to obey.

He took slow steps to his son who was shaking so bad, grabbing his check, he inspected the wound gently. "How did this happen?" Still no answer, "Jonas when am talking to you I want you to answer me." He said firmly yet calmly.

"Em... long story."

"Nah..." Jason held his shaking brother's shoulder to stand.

"What is wrong with your brother." David asked.

Jonas gaze dropped to his belt and he gulp, that was a thick one, "h -he I -i g - got into a f -fight." He stuttered.

"Speak clearly! What fight? how did you get in a fight in the middle of the night?" His eyes narrowed at the teen, who looked away.

"Look at me when am talking to you, and if you're gonna made this harder I just want you to know it will not end well." David warn.

"Uh... we kinda... Sneak out to a party, then... Jason and I..." He gulp as his eyes darted around the room, "sorta... drank a- alcohol, then I got into a fight and Jason came to help me." He blurted out.

"Are you trying to tell me, you sneaked out of the house in the middle of the night to a party without informing anyone, then you went ahead to commit underage drinking and got into a fight in the middle of a party?" David spoke calmly.

"Yes sir." He blurted.

David pause his lips in a tiny line, his gaze fell on his other son who was sleep standing.

"We're sorry." Jonas Mumble, of cause he had to say 'us' he knows every move of his brother.

"You must be tired after your activities, I think you should go to bed." David said. He walks to his other kid and carried him bridal styles to his room. Jonas walked right behind them.

David drop Jason on the bed and took off his shoes, he took off his jacket and jeans pant, leaving the teen with boxers, T-shirt and socks. He covered the teen and exited the room. 

Jonas keep his eyes open his heart won't stop pounding, his thoughts racing, they'll get the belt for sure, David never overlooks such a huge rebellion.

"*******"

Jason's POV

I flutter my eyes open and groan at the sun light and pain I felt. I moved my head to the side only regretting it seconds later, my head start pounding, I rolled over landing on the floor with  huge thud.