Chapter 16

Romeo's POV
Life sucks in America! Three days indoor was enough to drive me crazy! I hate my new grandmother, she is a bitch! Abuela is much more cooler than her, she slapped me cause I told the truth. Well she was doing her authoritative granny with me, telling when to eat and not, giving me orders, I snapped and told her she was disturbing my peace, then she started yelling I swore at her and she slapped me, then I told her how cool abuela was she shoved me in the corner. Isn't she a bitch?

The only person in this family except Camila, that has a little humor is Gabriella, she is cool and comprehensive yet, boring. I hate my dad! Hate the J square, hate America!

"Yo amigo!" Luca tapped my shoulder.

"Ugh... Leave me." I groan.

"What? is not my fault if you hit the girl."

I growl! "Shut the fuck up Luca! You won't bring this up again! You know I didn't hit her!"

"Yeah but everyone calls you Chris Brown a woman beater." He said.

"They should go screw themselves! I don't give a damn! After all it was her fault, she got in the middle of a fight between two boys what was she expecting a kiss?" I rolled my eyes with a scoff while Luca laugh his head off.

"You're Terrible at sarcasm!"

"Yeah I know that's not the problem now." I said.

"What?"

"I need to apologize to her or my Almighty dad will kill me." I said.

"Almighty dad? Who is that?" He asked, I hit my forehead slightly.

"Do you even have a brain? My father!"

"Oh, Almighty dad." He chuckled.

"Hey will you come with me to the secret place?" He said.

"No" I simply said, he won't stop proposing to show me something but I don't wanna see it! He's been assaulting me since I came back to school.

"Too bad." His gaze lowered to the floor.

"I need to give her this damn letter!" I grunted, do you think I was going to apologize in person? Never in a million years! It was her fault after all.

"I'll help you give her the later."

"Cool thanks man." I shove the later in his hand.

"But, you must come with me after school." He smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "fine."

"What of that girl of the last time."

"Oh the one I took her number, well we had a little fun and broke up. American girls sucks after all."

"No way! you did the you know, with her?" He gestured with his arms.

"Nah..." I blurted, "we only kiss and flirt."

"Have you ever done it with any girl though."

"The F? No no! I've not gone that intimate with any girl."

"Dude! You're Romeo! The coolest guy in middle school! You have never!" He gasp.

"What? Have you?"

"No am just twelve."

"So am the nineteen year old here, idiot! Am just eleven." I said monotonously.

"Damn!" He stare me down with his eyes wide. "I thought you were just short or something and you were fifteen or so."

I chuckled. "Idiot."