Chapter 11

"SMACK!" My head whip to my side, and my cheek, burns. Yeah, he just slapped me! He fucking slapped me! Mum had never slapped me! I couldn't help but rub the sting. The tension in the room could be slice with a knife as everyone went silent.

"Go find a corner in your room! And don't you dare disobey me!" He said firmly.

I felt warm tears welled in my eyes, I stomped off to my room and slam the door. I threw my bag anywhere.

I took off my shoes and got a corner close to my desk, I don't wanna push it far, I've done enough like this.

I hugged myself as the tears ran freely down my cheek. If only Dad was just like Mum, it would've been more easier.

The door was slam shut, only then did I know he was in my room. I tense up a little.

"Turn around," he instructed, I dare not disobey, I stare at the floor like it was the most interesting thing humans ever made.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you," he said. I wanted to scream for him to stop, do I really have to look at him right in the eyes?
"I won't repeat myself."

I held in a protesting groan, and manage to look at him through my eyelashes.

"You know what is coming right? And you brought this upon yourself! First you swore at your sister then pull her hair."

Little bitch! She told him!

"Then you went ahead to hit a girl! And talk back to me!" He half yelled.

I tried to keep it in but I couldn't, I can't stand here while he said what I didn't do, "Camila started it! And I didn't hit the girl!" I yelled, obtaining a scowl from him as her unbuckled his belt.

My heart skipped a beat. I know how much that goddamn object hurts! Who had the evil idea to hit a child with belt as a correction? That is just insane and inhuman!

"I clearly told you to shut up back downstairs right?" He took some steps towards me, I stood in my spot not moving an inch, I was so angry, piss off! At everything! Is not fair! I shouldn't be getting the belt! Santos! I did nothing!

"Bare yourself and bend over the desk." These instruction left me awkward. I blush a little. He won't do that, right?

"I don't wanna." I mumbled. Am I kidding, he was holding a damn belt!

He reach for my zip with a Swift move he yank my jeans down and bent me over the desk.

"We're not in Mexico or with mum! Don't ever say no to me!" As soon as the belt came in contact with my skin I couldn't hold in the ouch! It hurt so much. Like someone holding a hot torch to my ass.

"I've already told you this before, I want you to drop the attitude! Fighting, swearing! Hitting girls? Do you want to end up in the street? You respect nobody! Not even yourself! I'm tired of your attitude! Talking back and swearing at me? Really? You've got such a nerve. Your mother must've taken all your bullshit but I won't swallow that! I'll beat your ass till you drop that attitude!" He emphasized his pointed with a sharp hit from the belt. Fat tears stream down my cheeks, as I sobbed, I was in a hell lot of pain, he wasn't sparing me this time.

"Never again, will I hear or see you fight anyone or hit a girl! Or pull your sister's hair and swear at her, don't you ever talk back to me! Is that taken?" He lectured or ordered, I don't know!

I was busy crying out my eyes, ignoring him in the process, I felt a particularly hard hit on the back of my tight. "What did I just say?"

"I-i d-don't k-know! P-please! Stop! I'm sorry!" I sobbed.