Chapter 8

Everyone have been living in hell since Romeo came, seven good days was enough to drive everyone crazy, Ruby had to leave the next day for France, since then Romeo won't stop throwing his fist and tantrums, he yells, uses bad words and won't listen to anybody, his current attitude was getting to Dave's nerves and everyone else.

"I can't eat this!" Romeo shoved the plate.

"Too bad!" Jason snapped.

"You'll have to skip breakfast then." Jonas said.

"Shut the fuck up! Cunts." Romeo snapped too.

"Don't you think you're too little to give orders around this table?" Jason shoot up.

"Yeah, we're tired of your shit!" Jonas added.

"Then go die in a hole!" Romeo shove the bow of cereals down, before running off and slamming the door.

"Ugh! I hate you all!" He screamed in his pillows. He stared at the ceiling not knowing what to do, his room was huge painted in white, but he didn't want it that way, he would've preferred a blue wall, with lucha posters.

He stepped on his clothes laying on the floor, since he arrived that's how he had decided to arranged his stuffs they're better on the floor.

"I'm bored...." He groaned. At least when he was in Mexico he could talk to Santiago, or play soccer or go out.

He pulled out his laptop, scrolling on a random site, when he spotted on a pair of headphones, the latest actually, he could dance all day long if he had them.

He crept under his bed pulling out his safe,

"500 dollars." He sigh that damn object was 1000 dollars. All his mother gave him was 500 hundred dollars, he left all his money in Mexico, stupid uncle Daniel wanted him to pack fast.

"Ugh!" He grabbed his hover board and threw it on the wall. He yanked the door open stomping out, to no where! "Go to America! Pack your stuffs, ne ne ne..." He fake his mother's and uncle's tone in a mocking manner. "I swear, I hate Mama and uncle Daniel!" He jumped the stairs.

He looked around and couldn't recognized this part of the house, he didn't walk around much just stay lazily in his room, lamenting and complaining of how life was been unfair.

"Dammit! I'm lost!" He kick his foot against the door and yelp. "Fuck! Stupid door!" He hit the door with his fist. The door flew opened, revealing a more bigger room, a master bedroom actually, with a king size bed and a beautiful nightstand, with a family Picture hinging on the wall, the one with Ruby, David and the three kids, and another one with David and the three teens. Then on the nightstand was the picture of Ruby alone, beside the picture lay a credit card. Romeo's eyes lit up as he grabbed the card, his wish was coming true.

He was so exited that he finally found the way back to his room, he immediately bought the stuff and paid for it.

All he had to do was wait till the package arrive. Which happen.

As soon as he got the headphones he wore them, he was lost in his world of music, "Despacito"

"Favourito! Favourito! Babe!" He danced. That was his favourite song, he could listen to it for hours, which he did.

He was feeling thirsty and hungry too, so he decided to grab something to eat, a cookie maybe. He left totally forgetting about the credit card.

When got to the bottom of the stairs, he saw Camila having fun with her new siblings, all he felt was jealousy. She was cheering loudly as Jonas and Jason sang while dancing.