Chapter 39

Mr crook flashed his eyes opened, with a broad smirk in his lips he pulled Romeo's feet causing him to fall on his back, he quickly stood up while everyone was paralyze in fear. He kicked Romeo on his side and he flew to the wall knocking the back of his head against the hard brick. He screamed from the painful impact, his both hands flew to his head trying to get rid of the pounding or stop the spinning. "Fuck." He groan while rolling slowly on the floor.

"No! No! No!" Jordan tries to escape but the huger man caught him with a blow.

It was a total massacre just as Greg had predicted. It was difficult for them Romeo their leader was out! Who would give them hope and determination now. The were wandering like some lost ship in the middle of a battle against the beast.

Mr Crook took some dangerous steps toward Greg, he only stopped when the kid was almost peeing in his pants.

"Rebellion huh? You all will pay severely!" He wiped his nose though there was nothing to wipe.

Just when he was about to grab the kid, Romeo hop on his head, wrapping his hands around Crook's neck from behind. He pulled him down, he wants to do the smack down stuff, the on he saw on TV, but his weight is just too small Mr Crook is huge and tall remember.

"What the hell are you looking at pull my feet!" He yelled at Jordan and Tony who came for the rescue, before Mr Crook could break free he was smacked down!

"Come on Greg! Run! Go find help from anybody!" Romeo instructed as he climbed on top of the weak man, punching as hard as he could. Greg took his hills and ran out the front door.

"THIS IS FOR HITTING ME WITH YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS AND FEET! THIS IS FOR TREATING ME OF WORTHLESS AND CALLING MY MOTHER A BITCH, THIS IS FOR THEM ALL! THIS IS FOR PULLING MY HAIR! THIS IS FOR HUSHING ME BRUTALLY! THIS-" He never stopped punching as hard as he could, though his knuckles were hurting now but he never had the intention to stop, he was gonna slay the beast! With his bare hands if they weren't small.

"Ro! Let go!" Toby pulled him away from the now bleeding man.

"Lemme fuck that motherfucker!" He kicked.

Mr Crook cease the opportunity to be back on his feet. Toby and Jordan on seeing that launch towards the man with all their might, they collide with him at the same time, the huge man crashing on the door, breaking it of cause.

"We can't pass through the front door anymore! Let's take the bars." Toby said.

"We must be quick!" Romeo grabbed the bat just for precaution.

"Ugh! How dare you? Sons of bitches?" Mr Crook slurred, Romeo felt his blood boil, he bolted to the injured man with the sole goal of breaking his bones, but Toby picked him up and the raced to the field.

"Ugh! Drop me!" He wiggle himself out of Toby's grip.

"Calm down Ro. Okay?" The black boy stood in front of the furious kid trying to reassure him.

"Fine."

They heard the sound of a whistle, loud and clear.

"Bloody hell!" Romeo cursed.

"Yelp we screwed." Toby added not taking his eyes off the three huge German dogs growling and baring their teeth at them with short dangerous barks.

"What the hell is this?! I thought I told you to feed the goddamn dogs!" Romeo yelled.

"Uh, that's was what I wanted to do but then, ugh! I was scared!" Jordan finally spoke the truth.

"Fucking son of bitch!" Romeo clutch his hair. This whole trouble it driving him crazy.