Chapter 42

Romeo's POV
"This video is so cool! We have fans!" Luca exclaimed after posting our latest video.

"Am tired after this hip pop dance can't we start heading home now?" I said while doing a wheelie with my skateboard.

"What do you have with staying in doors! Since you disappeared and reappear you're always saying home home home!" Santiago said.

"Shut up chubby! You have no fucking idea of how I saved my ass." I did a little spin.

"Now you're talking about it, where did you go? I tried chatting you but you didn't reply."

"My phone got smash." I simply said.

"Who dare?!" Carlos gasp.

"Some freak."

"What of this one? I guess is your new phone, your family are so damn rich! And you're kinda addicted to horses." Luca laughed.

I huff before snatching my phone from his grasp, "my sister bought this!"

"Why not your parents? Aren't the rich. And is your sister hot?" Santiago asked

"They have money plenty but right now they're upset with me for trying to kill my abuela and don't ever ask me that stupid question! You stand no Chance with her! She too good for your dumbass!"

"The one you hate?" Carlos asked.

"Huh?"

"I mean your abuela, the one that irritates you."

"I don't hate her anymore, but yeah."

"Does it have anything to do with your horse T-shirt and your horse skateboard, with the horse wallpaper?" Luca laughed. I smack the back of his head.

"Ow!"

"Don't ever mock me! This is the way I morn. I loose my horse last week in a gunfire."

"Aww, but how the hell did you have a horse?" He squint while rubbing his chin.

I sigh, "cockhead! In summary to all your annoying questions! I almost killed abuela, my parents were angry, my uncle sent me off to stay with a friend in a ranch as a punishment, I got use to a black horse then some thieves barge in and started shooting, then my horse was killed and the thieves were arrested! That's all!" I lied without any difficulty am so use to inventing perfect stories for perfect occasions. Mum is one of my victims.

"Oh now I see." Luca said.

"Great." I said sarcastically before doing a pop shove it 360 trick with my skateboard.

"Damn you're good." Rico complimented with eyes full of awe.

"Your story a little weird it doesn't explain your injury." Carlos said.

I snort, and paused my tricks. "I got bitten by a dog while trying to sneak out! Now stop asking me questions for fuck sake!" I roar.

"Calmos amigo, okay." He raise his hands in surrender.

Suzanna was staring at me all the while, I walk to her. "Hey babe, I've got a news, you and I it can't work, you want sex and I don't, and thinking about it I wanna put a pause to my disappointing acts." I simply said.

"Cool." She nodded giving me an understanding expression but her eyes denied everything, I've broken up with more than 20 girls I know their reaction, thy wanna act like they're careless but they aren't and they fail miserably.

She tried to walk away but I grabbed her hand pulling her close our lips crash against each other and I kissed her as long as I could hold my breath.