Chapter 43

Loud voices could be heard arguing! one was a soft but harsh voice of a mother the other was a tiny voice of a kid talking back and yelling.

"Romeo stop yelling! What got in to you all of a sudden?!" Ruby threw her hands in the air while she stood in front of her kid.

"Can't the J squares come after instead of Coming with us! You, Camila and I came Here! Why can't we go back like we came do we have to pack the fucking quads?!"

"Am tired of your nonchalant and bratty attitude! Why don't you want them to come? They're my kids and your siblings! They're coming that's all!"

"I don't want them to! Like what the fuck is wrong with you?! You! Ugh!" He clenched his fist.

"Discussion close! Romeo!" Ruby yells.

"Fuck that!"

"What the hell is going on here?" David came down from the stairs coming to a stop beside ruby.

Ruby pinched the bridge of her nose with a small sigh.

"If am a headache to you, you better say it, maybe I'll be thinking of leaving before you even notice." Romeo said in Spanish.

"Am not letting that get into me Romeo, I think I spoilt you way too much!" Ruby said out loud to her ex hearing.

"I asked a question and am still waiting." David makes himself noticed.

"Well Romeo is throwing a tantrum about insignificant stuffs."

"Here she fucking goes again, my words are bullshit." Romeo out loud and David heard that.

"How many times did I tell you to stop swearing?" David said sternly, his other kids will just coward and apologize but he doesn't know how stubborn Romeo can be yet.

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to my mother." He said nonchalantly earning a stern expression from David.

"If you would talk to me like that may as well get a trip over a desk." David said.

If speaking the truth was gonna get him in deep shit Romeo was more than ready after all that's what his father is good at, punishing him.

"I don't care douchebag." He said in Spanish with the horrific expression on Ruby's face, David came into conclusion that it was nothing good. He starts taking steps toward Romeo.

"Translate that in English." He ordered.

Romeo didn't drop his death glare, he hated them all now! His mother will watch him get whoop bad.

A deep cough caught there attention, it was Daniel who was helping them pack, on seeing the situation he decides to help his nephew's ass. "Come here Ro." he gestured with his index finger.

Romeo dragged his foot to him with the stubborn unintentional pout still on his lips.

"Why getting so upset about so little?" Daniel said in Spanish

"Am -"

"Tsk Tsk," he wave his index in finger on his nephew's face hushing him. "Lemme finish, your siblings are coming, your mother wanted it so, not like she is trying to dump you but she just wanna see her kids and spend time with them after so long, how would you feel if I ban you from using any electronic just because am jealous?"

"I'll be furious." Romeo spoke sincerely while staring at the floor feeling a bit guilty now.

"You were just two fingers to getting sore. You know your dad is not kidding, if he whoops you ruby will be upset, she would totally loose her enthusiasm and your siblings too, Gabriella would be affected the most she had waited for this moment for years! You don't wanna spoil it for her do you?"