Chapter 29

Romeo's POV.
"Holy shit," he closed his eyes and when he open them, I almost jumped out the window. His eyes were darker than before and the white part were red, the veins on his arms and neck were pulsing, his grip tightened around the belt, making it dangle.

I gulp.

"I swear I- " I was cut off by one particular harsh hit from the belt, it land on my bare tight and my skin turn red, I couldn't hold back the yelp and tears that followed.

"You're unbelievable! Get in the damn shower!" I ran to the shower with him matching behind me. He asked me to put my hands on the wall and don't look back, he pour the shampoo on my head and asked me to start watching as he turn on the showering, the water was too cold but I dare not say it. He folded the belt in two. God I hated how the belt kept dangling warning me of what was coming.

"You wanna be a disappointment right? Am so very disappointed in you! I thought you were just growing but no there is something behind this just like you were possessed by a spirit or something!" The sharp hits from the belt made me cry out. I couldn't hold the pain anymore, I just couldn't.

"Having a gang and fighting with drug dealers, then getting a fucking tattoo at your fucking age! What else did you do? Have sex?" He was hitting more harder every time.

"Do you want me or your mother to die of heart attack cause of you! You know when I got a call from your principal saying you were involved in a murderous fight and you were hurt, I sped the cause and almost had an accident all before of you! only you Romeo!" He lashed me severely.

End of flashback.

I was having it bad, my chest was heavy and I felt like I'll pass out any moment.

"I'll never let you turn out like one of those guys out there! Never will, starting from now on I'll take drastic measures against you. I'll do all in my power to put you in the right path." I had already gone numb under the hits. I didn't notice he had stop belting me. My body was adapted to the pain by now.

"Five minutes! Take a shower and up something on we're going some where." With that he left, despite my urge to ask question I rather keep shut.

My knees gave in and I slid downward and curled in a ball under the shower and sobbed, I was sobbing so hard that I started wheezing, and fighting with my breath, I was actually choking. I need my Mama right now, I want to be in Mexico close to her and away from him, it hurt so much! I was in pain both physically and emotionally. The homesickness did me not good.

I didn't feel guilty at all, I know I made a mistake but not to the extent to get my ass severely whoop like there was no tomorrow. I felt the vibes of hatred creep all over me, yeah, I hate David so much now, so very much!

I finally calm myself down and got out of shower, I stare at my body in the mirror, I had welts everywhere on my back and tight, they were purple and they burn, my eyes were bloodshot and puffy. On seeing that I started sobbing again. It still hurts, I've tried not to think about it but I can't. Do I deserve this?

I know he'll won't let me were lose stuff, I rather don't have him give me command. I put on a black jeans and a plain long sleeve wincing as the fabric touch my abuse skin, a tear slip down my cheek.

The door parted opened, I found myself flinching. Jonas walk in, I didn't notice I was holding my breath, I sigh quietly.

"Dad wants you in the car." He said.

I walked past hum but he stop me by grabbing my arm and I winced.

"Sorry, good luck." He gave me a sympathetic smile.

I didn't returned the gesture I walk away.

I got in the car and cling at the far end of the door. He open the door and get in the driver's seat.

I kept my eyes on the window. No way I was looking his way, I guess he scares me now.

We pulled in from of a sort of hospital, then I was admitted in a room, turns out that I was getting my tattoo wiped. I know this is pretty dangerous, people sustain in jury from the laser horrible ones, I wanted to hug someone, but I couldn't, no one that will comfort me was here, so I hugged myself.

The process was slow and painful, it hurts so bad ten times than when you're getting a tattoo.

It took them three hour to finally get everything away, the gave me a shot to subside the pain. I don't think it work cause I'm still in pain!

The rid was silent except for my occasional sniff, we drove back home and I went straight to my room he also came.

"You're grounded till further notice, no electronics no TV nothing, you can only do with the books around, you won't leave this house to go anywhere, you'll be doing some chores, and you'll have a bed time spanking for one week." He said.

Those were severe but I was too tired and scared to react, I'll take it that way.

"Do you know why you got punish and do you understand?" He said.

"Yes." I replied in a croaky voice.

"Why then?" He crossed his arms.

You're a jerk, a bad father, a dumbass, an idiot and I hate you! I was screaming in my mind but when I saw his stare harden I decided to speak up, "cause, I dye my hair, got in a gang fight, skip school, got expelled and got a tattoo." I Mumble as I look at anything except him.

"You didn't mention talking when you're suppose to keep shut." He said.

I almost snarl at him. What is his fucking problem haven't he had enough for today, he just beat the living hell out of me.

"Sorry." I said tonelessly, of cause I didn't mean that.

"I hope you learnt your lesson." He said

"Yes sir, I did." I Mumble.

"Look at me when am talking to you." He said, I found myself staring at his brown eyes. "You brought this upon yourself, I do believe you'll never repeat it ever!"

I nodded.

"Good now have a rest." he left.

One thing is certain. I'll never have a tattoo, never ever! Am not even trying with permission or without, legally or not. It's way too painful!

I tried to lay on my chest but it  hurts from the tattoo my back too, I lay on my side and sigh. I was so cold yet hot, I raise the duvet over my head.

The door crack open and Gaby pop her head out. "Are you okay littlebro?"

"Leave me alone. Am fine." I grunt.

She sat on the bed, "please stop lying, up I'll applied some ornament on your welts."

I sigh, "just leave me alone please, I don't wanna move!" I raised the cover over my head.

"Fine but if you want a hug I'm free."

I allowed my heavy lid to drop hooding my eyes and prolonging me in pure darkness. The pains slowly fading.

Don't hate David, Romeo deserve that, 😹😹
Am sorry if this chapter trigger negative emotions. I love you all so much! Thanks for checking my book.

Click VOTE!