Chapter 25

Romeo's POV
"Romeo! Up!" Gabriella shook me.

"Ugh! Am sick! I can't go to school today." I raised the cover over my head.

"Sick?" You can hear the panic in her voice. "How do you feel?"

"Uh... My stomach ache and my head too and I'm weak. Very weak," I lied smirking under the cover.

"Jesus! I'll go get the thermometer."

"No, I just need to rest, a day off." I said. Today is the report card shit!

"Oh really? You right I think you're suffering from fever, your stomach ache and you're too tired and you'll start coughing and sneezing... Am afraid, we must contact the hospital, you're suffering from covid- 19."

"Santos! No! Am totally fine!" I leap out of bed just to see her smirk.

"It was a bad joke right?" I lowered my lid.

"Yep, now go to take a shower and come down." She walk off. Her yellow hair had long gone, her hair are back to normal now.

I took a shower and got dress, I jog to the kitchen.

"Two million viewers on this video." Jonas said.

"Dirty dance babe." Jason said.

"Aren't they like twelve or ten?" Gabriella said with her hands on her hip.

"Yeah, I guess this video is so cool!" Jason exclaimed.

"But the identity of the dancers remains unknown." Jonas said.

"What are you guys watching?" Almighty David came over with Camila. "I don't want you guys to watch such videos, I thought I had the parental control system on your electronics."

"Yeah you do but not on Gaby's." Camila said mentioning at Gaby black tablet.

Really smart David, but I hack through his system and inactivate the program. Yeah am smart I know.

"They're just kids why can't we watch it?" Jason said.

"Just do what you're told Jason and don't question my authority." He said.

"Am sorry." Jason quickly blurted.

"Is okay but sometimes, you gotta accept some certain things and don't asked questions." He patted Jason's hair.

"Come let's move I'll be late." He gestured to Camila.

"No way I don't wanna go with Gabriella!" I said.

He paused for a second, "you're, and no more argument on this!" He walked out.

I rejoice silently, you must be confused, just let me explain.
I've observe David, he does the opposite of what I want, to tell me I don't command here but he is getting it all wrong! Am much more radical than he thinks.

So when I want something I'll ask for what I don't want and David will be oblige to give me the opposite which is what I want, I didn't wanna go in his dumb car, I want to go with Gaby but if I had said so, he would've made me go with him. (If you don't understand comment below I'll explain to you.)

"******

The ride with Gaby was not bad, she dropped me off and I met Luca holding his tablet with a grin on his face.

"Dude! Dude! Dude!" He exclaimed.

"Why are you jumping like a fan girl who just saw one direct boys." I rolled my eyes.

Life is hard but not impossible with Romeo!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें