Chapter 45

Ruby's POV
"Mum! Jason won't get off me!" Jonas called out with a little struggle.

"Stop lying?" Jason called out in a voice that isn't trust worthy.

"Ahhh! Mum!" Jonas screamed, I sigh amusedly. I took the tray containing sandwiches to the living room where Jason was seating on top of Jonas pinning him in a headlock.

"Get off him Ja." I said with a fond smile.

"Okay Mum." Jason got up and help his brother up, "only because of the sandwich."

"Yeah, yeah glutton." Jonas gave him a little shove.

"Mama! Help me with my hair." Camila grabbed my waist.

"Okay." I sat on the couch with her standing in front of me. I pack her hair into two bums. "Here we go now you look like bubblebee in DC superhero girls."

"Thanks Mama." Camila peck me on the cheek.

"Where is Gaby?" I asked while brushing some locks off her beautiful face.

"On the phone talking with Jack, am going to video chat daddy." She ran off.

"Boys go slow on the sandwich, you eat like you've never seen food." I scolded the boys for eating so fast.

"Don't blame us yo!" Jason frown.

"Your sandwich are awesomely yummy." Jonas completed.

I chuckled, "thanks but not so fast." I said before walking upstairs to Romeo's room but he wasn't around.

I pushed Gabriella door opened after knocking of cause. "Honey, did you see Ro?" I asked.

She paused her chatting, "he was with uncle Dan." She said before resuming her chat.

I shook my head at her, I use to chat with David for hours when we were younger, a day without him was like banning pizza for ever, but now is in the pass.

"Daniel! Did you see my imp?" I called out.

"Yeah." He replied.

I walk in the garage where he was fixing his old car.

"Why fixing this one you have others." I said with my hands on my hip.

He push himself out from under the car. "Not cause of money, I just love doing garage stuffs, during my free time."

I sigh while rolling my eyes, "you can be really weird, anyway where is Ro? I can't find him anywhere."

"He's gone to the Tag playground, about him I think you're a little too harsh with him, I -"

"Playground again? That was what he said yesterday and the previous days, I think something isn't right." I know Ro he doesn't go to one place every day, he must be lying. He is up to something. That something better be good.

"Ruby I -"

"See ya after, I gotta check on my cop."

"You won't spy oh him, would ya?"

I shrugged, "I just can't stay here and I don't trust him, you know Romeo is a boy who captures bad stuffs more than the good ones. I hope he isn't hanging around with that Santiago guy." I furrowed my brows.

"Listen Rub he has been -"

"Bye!" I grab my car keys and drove off. I choose a car he isn't familiar with, I know Ro is really smart when it comes to playing hide and seek. I rarely use my white Toyota, he won't see that coming.