Chapter 48

Romeo's POV
"Am a sucker for all the subliminal things no one knows about you! About you! And you're makin' the typical me break my typical rules, is true, am a sucker for you!" I sang along with the blasting song in my ears while I kick the pillows on top of my bed while dancing, towards the ending of the song I jumped down from the bed and slid on my knees. I stopped in front of the door that flipped open. Revealing Camila with a novel, "bad lil' witches."

Her mouth was moving as she look straight in her book, I couldn't hear cause of the song so am forced to take off my headphones.

"Where you saying something?"

"Yeah, weren't you listening?" Her gaze was still planted on that damn book. Since she turn six last week she won't stop reading novels! books and shit, she don't even read comics anymore! She grew more intelligent and lame.

"Stop being so nerdy." I snatch the book out of her grips and watch her try to reach for it.

"Give it back Ro." She hops.

"Nah uh." I climbed the bed, she looks up at me with a pout.

"Mum!" She called with her arms crossed while glaring at me.

"Yes honey." Mum replied from downstairs.

"Romeo won't give me my stuff!"

"Ro give your sister her stuff, don't make me come upstairs."

"I don't have her stuff she is just a liar, and a bad lil' witch." I called back before sticking my tongue at her.

"Enough is enough!" She climbs the bed furiously.

Okay now I can start running. She'll pull my hair that I know. I jumped from the other side of the bed and ran out she runs after me.

"Just wait till I set my hands on you!" She yelled amusedly.

"I'll like to see you try." I stood at the far end of the table.

She tries to catch me but each time I run away the table was separating us so it wasn't easy. One minute she was gone, no sign of her then, thud! She grappled my feet and yank me down, little bitch she was hiding under the table.

"Cheater!" I held her book far from her while she climb on top of me and pulled my hair.

"How does it feel, huh? Huh?" She pulls hard.

"Ow! Little bitch!" I try to swat her hands away but she just pull them each time.

"Wow, wow calmos muchachos," uncle Dan pick Camila up. "What's going on little terrors?"

"Romeo won't give me my book."

"And why that minster?"

"She pulled my hair now it hurts, and she won't stop acting like a nerd," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really? If you don't give it back I'll squeeze your neck and rip it out of your damn shoulders than use it to play soccer." She sneer amusedly.

"You don't say stuff like that Cami."

I gasp, "woah, that was huge, respect little terror." I salute her before giving her the book.

"You welcome hermano." She smiled.

"Hey guys none of that." Uncle Dan scolded. We both rolled our eyes and chorus "Lame" and started laughing.

"Romeo go grab your jacket you coming with me." Abuela said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To dona Isabella 50th married anniversary."

"No way!" Old people, cheeks pincher. Too much of kisses and hugs and ugh! Makes me shudder.