Chapter 47

Romeo's POV
"I can't seat around with my arms crossed while you slowly fall into depression." Uncle Dan said.

"Am not running into depression, I just want everyone to mind their damn businesses and lemme be! Am not causing trouble by the way! Am I asking too much!" I half yelled.

"Oh really? Have you seen your self in a mirror?" He sigh. "I hope going out will help you." He pulled in the gym parking lot and got out.

"C'mon Ro," he opened my door.

I turn my back on him, if he is gonna play it stubborn we can play that in two. He sigh, he tries to unbuckled my seatbelt but I swat his hand away. "I wanna go back home." I simply said.

He succeeded in unbuckling my seat belt and pulling me out.

We walk in the gym, he got himself a machine and I just seat around and wait for him to be done with whatever he was doing.

I can't stop thinking about what mum did, it is becoming too heavy to bear, each time I think about it my heart ache and squeeze. I don't know why though, she hurt me, they hurt me! Don't I have the right to say No! After all she slapped me in public, let's not talk of how she spank me like David, she says fucking to my words! She doesn't care! They don't care! My feelings are useless to them all!

I sigh deeply, I just feel like screaming at someone and blaming them for all.

Uncle Dan was stealing worried glances at me.

When he was caught up talking with another guy, I cease the opportunity to seek out. I wanna go home, so I can sleep while listening to music.

Someone bump into me, and we both fell.

"Watch where you going." The boy said in Spanish. In some normal circumstances I'll just swear at him and leave, but I don't know what came over me. I found myself swearing at the top of my lungs

"You son of a fucking bitch! Can't you see! Are you blind? Do you have you fucking eyes in your booth!" I yelled in Spanish.

"Fuck off!" He tries to brush pass me but I grabbed him and started punching as hard as I could.

"Ahhh!" He screams and tries to wiggle out of my deadly grip.

Someone pulled me away, and the boys parents came running to their bleeding son.

"What the hell! We'll report you to the cops!" The said in Spanish.

"Go ahead motherfuckers!" I roared.

"Hey calm down! Am so sorry for what he did have this." Uncle Dan gave them money I don't know how much but enough to have them leave.

"What came over you? You can't just take your frustration out on some kid!"

"He fucking hit me!"

He pinch the bridge of his nose, "Am just trying to help you but minster don't want it! I don't know what to do anymore am so lost!" He yelled.

"I'll tell you what to do, enter that damn car and fucking stay away from me!" With that I ran away, pushing pass people. I heard him calling me and trying to keep track with me but I was just too fast and little so I could squeeze through people easily.

After some minutes of running away from him, I found myself in a park, I can't get lost in this city I know it too well.

With a sigh I sat on the swing. Why do they see me as a burden? Am a normal child with feelings that they don't understand.

Maybe they're right you won't stop causing trouble, they get all frustrated and lost cause of you. You almost killed your abuela, you push your mum to the edge, now is uncle Dan, let's not forget of how David hates you cause you don't worth it. Mr Crook said it you're a big fat burden.